1 | before

J A S M I NE
1 | before

If I knew any of this was happening once I got into high school, I don't know what I would of done. I always been a quiet/good girl. Been like that since I was a freshman. Always followed the rules and always on my best behavior. But once I got to know him. Devontae. Devontae Thompson. A kid had the biggest ego. A Bad Boy. My life began to change. Even when I was kid, I promised my best friend, Christelle that no boy would come in between us but now.. I'm not so sure... but let's just start from before any of this even started. Let's start from the very beginning and tell you how everything changed.

I was 14 years old and I went to the same middle school with my best friend, Christelle. We have been best friends since I can remember. We do everything together and we plan on living together when we grow up. We were irreplaceable to one other. But one day, this happened:

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I slammed my hand over my phone and tried to press it the snooze bottom on my phone but it wouldn't snooze. I screamed that moment.

The girl that just screamed, that's me. Jasmine Love. I always been quiet/shy to most people but once you get me to know, I'm more than what most people think. My parents are amazing. I don't see them often but they come and go. I barely see my dad though and my mom doesn't like to talk about it so I normal just let it slide. If there happy, I guess I'm happy too. Welp, Anyways. BACK TO THE STORY.

Monday was the first day of school. The first day of high school as being a Junior.

Yay.

You can already tell that I was excited but at the same time I wasn't. So I wanted to look lazy today. I move out of my bed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I came back to see what I was going to wear today. It took my a long time to find a Outfit but I finally did. I then laid it out on my bed and went to go take a shower. I started to shampoo my hair and do my normal routine. After I was done taking a shower, I checked my phone to see anything. There was none. I look at my bed to see what I have decided on. So I decide to wear my black and white joggers, put my long black hair in a lazy bun, and wore my Jordan's. After I put my outfit on, damn I look hot, I did my makeup and went to go meet up with Christelle at Starbucks, Like I normally did over the summer & years.

~ 10 Mins Later ~
I was sitting down, waiting for Christelle, on my phone and then I saw her when I look up.
"CHRISTELLE!!"
"JASMINE!!"
I put my phone in my pocket, ran to Christelle, jump on her back and hugged her so tight. I was happy that Christelle was going to the same school as me. Christelle start to laugh then dropped me on the ground. We then took a seat. "You ready for high school as being juniors?"
"Yeah !! Mainly the boys but yeah." I started to laugh because that's something that Christelle would say.
"Omg Christelle 😂." Christelle asked if I wanted anything, I didn't so I shocked my head. She nodded and went to go buy something from Starbucks real quick. I was on my phone the whole time. After she was done ordering for 10,000 years, We grabbed our stuff and started to walk from Starbucks to School which was only a few blocks away. So when we were walking, we started talking again.
"Hey Jasmine?" I look at christelle with a concern look.
"Wassup Christelle?"
"You remember the promise that we promised each other?"
Christelle has always been so protective of me since I can even remember. I didn't really know why but that one of the things I loved about her. Losing her would be awful for me. I finally answered back:
"Yes, I remember."
"Good because I'm still not letting a dude take u away from me." She said with a straight face and I started to laugh.
"Aww. Cause u gonna miss me if a guy takes me away?"
"Yes because you make good chicken." We started laughing then I wanted to go get water from the water fountain. I told Christelle and she nodded. We were still talking, but when I was done, I turned from the water fountain real fast, and bumped into someone that is gonna change my life... For the greater good and His name was Devontae. Devontae Thompson.

- - - - -
Edited: 13 June 2018

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

HEEEEYYY, MY LITTLE BIRDYYYSSS!

I'll come up with a new name for y'all if I feel like it. (; But for now, I just wanted to say that I'm finally rewriting/editing this story.

The Original Title Was: True Love Story ( Devontae Fan-fiction Story )

The New Title: dangerous love | ✔️

Like the new one? I like it too. At the moment, I started to rewrite this story. I know some new people are reading my story now but bare with me. I'm still changing stuff. The story will be 10x better and more longer.

Started Editing: 13 June 2018
Ended: 2 July 2018

I hope you like the new and improved chapters! Comment on what I should write next! Thinking about writing the other characters story too in another story and make a sequel? Maybe. Maybe not.

Anyways Toddles, my little birds. xx

Until next time. x