more stories...?

Hey guys!

Sorry i haven't updated this story but basically I finished the book! I really hope you like it! Let me know if you do or did.

A lot of people been asking me if I'm making this a sequel or something.

Yes, I am making another book.

It will be 10x better.

I'll update this book again when I start the book again.

But it's crazy how almost 20,000 people read my book! I'm just shocked about it. When i was little, i used to write books or make little skits and people would love them. They would say "Sheena! Make a book!" I always say that it won't be good but I'll try and i did. Which got me to all of you wonderful people to read my story.

I'm blessed for that and i know that their will be more stories coming so stay tuned, loves.

Now the questions you guys gave me on Instagram.

Q: What do you love to read?

A: Romance, Tbh 💀

Q: What made you write this story?

A: I wrote this story because a lot of people loved when I wrote stories at lunch and stuff. My friends begged me to at least try to write a book on wattpad and I was like why not. Then I continued writing and I just enjoy writing. Basically my friends did. 💀

Q: Who's your favorite character? ( Even though I answered this question already 💀 )

A: Jasmine cause she's just like me in a way.

Q: Whats one thing you wish you could change?

A: The chapters to be longer and more depth so it can have more chapters but that's to much 💀

That's all the questions that I'm answering right now and I hope they answer some of your guys questions!

I enjoy writing this story again and thank you for reading it!

I'll keep you guys updated with the next book!

Love, Sheena ❤️