It Can't Be...

(A/N): Levi's thoughts are italicized. Audio from videotape is in bold.

><><><><><><><><

I sneak into the library, VHS in hand, while everyone is asleep. Okay, so maybe the poster could be used against him in some way, but that's not enough to make me give the brat over to him. I walk into the media room and move a TV stand into the alcove by the door, thankful that there's already a TV and VCR on it. I check around one more time before locking the door and setting everything up. I take a deep breath and press play.

***

"Good afternoon class." "What the fuck?" I blurt out before looking out the window to make sure no one was around. I turn the volume down some for good measure.

"GOOD AFTERNOON, DOCTOR!" "What the... " I say quieter. This can't be...

"Settle down in you seats, and open your textbook to chapter eight." My body is shaking slightly, and my breathing is heavier. The voice is similar, but that can't be... That can't be.. Eren...? He's shorter than he is now, hair combed back, and a pair of glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose. Standing in front of a teacher's desk in a fancy suit and white lab coat, it looks like he's teaching a bunch of... grown ass women?

"Today is Practice Day [class whoops]; I have a special guest here who will help me demonstrate how to properly tie your partner and initiate rope play. Come in, Kitty."

"Mreow! Here to serve my Doctor, NO ONE ELSE!"

"Kitty... what have I told you about hissing at my students?"

"They're giving me the stink eye."

"No they are not, sweetie. They are wondering how you got past security in your fabulous outfit."

"I wore it just for you. [She meows.]"

"I am honored, Kitty." [He hops onto the desk. She lays her head on his lap and purrs.] Now promise not to snap at my students unless justified."

"Bu-"

"Or you will be punished in front of the class."

"I... yes sir."

"Do not pout like that, sweetie. I will always protect you; you know that."

"I-I do. I-I jus.. [purrs]"

"And I extend that to all of you. I will dole out punishment to all who decide to cause my sweet Kitty distress. Is that clear?" Holy fuck, is he looking directly at me? I look around the room to make sure I'm not being spied on, especially by Hanji.

"Y-Y-YES SIR!"

"Good, now ropes on the desk; the lesson begins now."

***

I stumble out of the library, only aware enough to turn off the lights before closing the door. I just watched an hour of rope tricks I didn't know could be done taught by a tiny shrimp in a fitted doctor's coat, assisted by a grown woman dressed as a cat in strips of cloth. I don't know what shocks me more: the woman doing perfect renditions of a cat; the ten-year-old boy teaching a room full of women old enough to be his mother (or grandmother in some cases) things no ten-year-old should know in such depth; or the fact that that boy was, indeed, the shitty brat sleeping in the dungeon right now... my brat...