Regalia Ride

Ehhh.... It's kinda jammed in here... it's a cool car though... More space would be appreciated but... I guess... Since I'm just a guest...

You barely know where you are. Sure you placed down the map of Lucis onto your mind but you can't quite remember. You aren't from here anyways, but it's a good survival skill to know where you're going... You've brought the map with you..

"How's it like back there!" Prompto turns his head towards you. He's sitting in the front besides Ignis.

Do seatbelts not exist in this car!?

You shouldn't be talking you say. Since you have no seatbelt on either. What if there's a car crash?
Oh God, Oh God, Oh God...
The thought takes over your mind.

Ignis looks at the rear-view mirror and notices you seem nervous. He slows the car down a bit but no one seems to notice.
"How about we go camping." He says. "The roads are perilous at night." He adds.
Noctis is out cold.
"What!? Don't we have to take her somewhere!?" Prompto says.
"We're you not listening? She'll be joining us until she can fully defend herself and find her final destination."

A chance to escape! I feel so out of place since I'm just a peasant! These guys are royalty! Why did they choose me?!
If I train enough I can leave!

But then another thought appears.
You can just escape while everyone is sleeping.

Isn't that Ignis guy like a hawk? He can read your every intention. He's almost like a... Mom...

Ignis finally pulls over in a nearby parking spot.

"It's kind of a walk from here, you think you can handle it?" Ignis says.
"Oh, and wake up Noctis for me please, thank you." He adds.

You nod in agreement.

"I don't wanna waaalkkk.." Prompto whines.
"Quit bitching and moaning and start walking." Gladiolus says as his smiles sends an evil aura.
Prompto looks at him and frowns, gets out of the car and stretches.

You don't want to bother Noctis but you're going to have to. Though Ignis has a point. You wouldn't want to be at blame for the stranger who causes the death of a prince.

Poke poke...
Poke poke poke...

"Little lady, that's not how you wake THAT guy up." Gladiolus says.
"You have to drop kick him in order to wake him up."
He approaches Noctis from the other side.
"I'M UP, I'M UP!" Noctis jolts to the other side of the car trying not to bump into you. You were in the center of the car, Noctis is now on the left, away from where the entrance to a camp site is.
"Or just say you'll do something that'll hurt him, approach him and he'll wake up." Gladiolus laughs.
Noctis grunts and frowns as he rubs his eyes.
"Oh, by the way, we didn't get your name." Gladio mentions.
"Ohhhh yeahhh, forgot about that. How could I... Moreover... How could we.." Prompto says, stretching to the side with his arms up.

Noctis is out of the car stretching and Ignis is closing the doors.

"Do you all not know how to close car doors..?" Ignis sighs. He then looks at you as if he's waiting for you to do the same.

"I was told not to give my name to strangers!" You say. You're still nervous.
"I'm Noctis." Noctis says. "But almost everyone calls me Noct, unless I'm in trouble, like Ive done something bad, then Ignis calls me Noctis."
"Or it's just a slip up." Prompto says.
"Gladiolus's the name, but you can call me Gladio." Gladio says.
"Or Gladdy!" Prompto adds.

Wait did they not hear my I'm not giving my name to strangers? Do they expect me to give my name after they're done introducing themselves?