Mornin'!

You open your eyes a wink to discover yourself in a... Tent? What time is it?
Why is there such a huge sharp pain right on your rib cage? And why is it suddenly leaving.

You lift up your shirt to find a red bandage and a couple of potions besides you.

Did I do that? Didn't I... Die?

You poke yourself and realize this is reality. Looks like morning? Pretty sure its morning.

There's chatter right outside the tent
Though there's no one in the tent.

The sound wood ticking over fire.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch! Carefulll! That Fire giant burned my ass and I can't walk well!" Prompto exclaims.

"Like I've said before, quit bitching and start moving! Ignis needs space and you're all hogging up his space like you hadn't ate a damn thing in months!" Gladio says roughly.

"But I'm so hungrrryyyy..." he whines.
"We await our food Prompto, it's not the end of the world." Noctis says as he sits down on a chair.

"It so is! I'm starving! My stomach is slowly eating itself and soon you're going to see me on the ground. DEAD."
Prompto says.

"Nicee. One less of us. More food." Gladio says.
"Would you care to be a little more nicer..." Prompto says

"He's only kidding and you know that." Noctis says.

"Enough with the bickering, I must concentrate. If you're going to continue, bicker somewhere else." Ignis says. "And please lower your voices, you should all know there's a sleeping [Y/N] in the tent."

I'm awake but... I don't want to go out there... I caused them trouble.. wouldn't want to show my face in front of them.

"I'm going back in the tent, I am not wanted here!" Prompto pouts.
"Did he not hear that I said [Y/N] is sleeping in there?" Ignis deeply sighs.
"C'mon, stop being a lil sissy." Gladio says.

Prompto turns on his camera and shuffles through the pictures. He enters the tent quietly and sits far away from you. You closed your eyes shut just before he entered so he wouldn't see you're awake.

Click click click.

Shuffling through photos you hear. Wonder what he has there..

"Ehhhh... That'll bring bad memories." He sighs.

Hold the sneeze, this is what caused you to almost die last time. Hold. The sneeze.

A small sneeze releases from your nose.

"Bless you-" Prompto stops. "Oh..."
He notices you are "asleep". You sense a stare present on you.

Yikes what a creep.

"Can I help you!?" You yell at him.
He jumps back while seated.
"Y-you knew!?" He stutters.
"Of course I knew! The aura was strong! What were you doing staring at me!" You say.

He stares at you again but this times he looks at your rib. You mistake it for him staring at your chest.

"My eyes are up here, buddy! First you stare now somewhere else that shouldn't be looked at?! What are you a creep!?" You turn bright red.

You throw the pillow you've been lying on at him.

"Wha- Hey!!!! I'm not supposed to look at an injured companion?! I was looking at your injuring!" He protests.

Companion?

"My injury?" You notice the injury again. "You sure!? I could easily drop kick you if you're lying!"