Chapter 15

Zoey's Pov:

I'm currently sitting alone at a table in the front of the cafeteria because the principal told everyone to come to the cafeteria because he 'has a special surprise'. Of course I already know what it is, it's Demi. She's going to perform a couple of songs and anwser a couple of questions. I'm on my phone on twitter just going through my mentions (there are a lot of them since everyone is talking about me and Demi). I'm waiting for the show to start when someone sits next to me, I look up and see that Amber and her gang have joined me at my table.

"What do you want?" I ask her, I know that it could never be a good thing.

"I want you to get up and leave this table, this is ours now. It's closest to the stage" Amber says, I grin.

"Not gonna happen Barbie. So fuck off" I say, while I'm talking my phone starts to vibrate telling me I got a text.

From: Barbie

Please just leave I don't want to cause trouble and they kept bugging me saying I was going soft on you. I had to do something, so just pretend to fight me and then leave.

I look up at Amber, is she serious right now?! I was here first.

"Leave you fucking freak, this is our table" Amber tells me. I cock my eyebrow at her.

"I might be a fucking freak but atleast I'm not fucking a freak, unlike you" I say, I wink at her to show her I'm kidding.

"I'm not fucking anyone, I'm a virgin" Amber has always been the perfect little daughter to her extremely catholic father. Or so everyone thinks, I am the only one who knows that she's not a virgin anymore. If her dad found out he'd probably kick her out of the house.

"Oh... Jake couldn't get it up could he?" I ask her as I smirk, she glares at me.

"Shut up! I'm a virgin because I chose to be one. Unlike you, the only reason why you're not the school slut is because you're to much of a freak for anyone to want to fuck" She says, the moment she says it I get another text.

From: Barbie

I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. You're a freak but in a good way :)

How the fuck is she texting me without anyone noticing?! I look at her hands and see that she's holding her phone under the table... so that's how I guess.

"I'm not a freak... I'm limited edition" I say, Amber laughs but tries to hide it with a cough. She's used to me joking like this, and she's used to laughing at my jokes but that's when we're alone. Right now we're surrounded by her 'friends' and they'd think it'd be weird if she laughed at my jokes.

"You're crazy" Amber says, I grin.

"Don't act like you don't love it" Without another word I turn around and stare at the stage. The lights just went out, so the show's about to start.

"Dear students of Rosewood High (A/N totally random name btw), a very special guest came here today to talk to you about bullying. And she has agreed to perform some songs and answer some questions for you today. So without further ado please give a warm welcome to Demi Lovato" Mr. Sullivan says. Music starts, Demi walks on stage and starts singing Neon Lights. After Neon Lights she sings Heart Attack, Give Your Heart a Break and, to my delight, Catch Me. I love the song Catch Me, it's like my favorite song EVER. She finishes with just her and a piano singing Warrior and Skyscraper. When she's done the whole cafeteria bursts out in applause.