Epilogue Two: New Beginnings

Two Years and a few months later

Long Overdue Updates

Reads: 4,120

Alright guys. Please don't be mad at me.

I know it's been awhile since I've written - like six months? And it's really fucking late my time. Almost 2:30 in the morning. And I'm so sorry about it. Life's been a little more crazy from the last time I wrote. So I'll catch you guys up.

I got a promotion at my job! You guys are looking at (well, reading lol) the Travel and Lifestyle Senior Editor of Huffington Post. Everything I write, focus, study, and experience on is about traveling. It's definitely more challenging than I anticipated, but I've been doing really well.

The one who had the job before me moved on to another career and my boss handed me the position on a silver platter. (She's the best btw)

Since I had to cut out my travelling blogs, I don't really write as much on here anymore. But I'm glad that from the comments you guys have read all of my articles on the websites. The hits I get are insane!

That being said, I'll try to write some other things on here. Maybe do a few Q&As? Leave your questions in the comments and I can answer them in the next one.

Though I've told you guys this, this isn't the only reason why I wanted to write this. Today is my baby's birthday. You guys remember "Fred"? I talked about him briefly in my last post. All of our family and friends will be here to celebrate with us.

Now, I had a problem for two and a half months trying to find a great birthday present. What do you give a man that has so much?

Then a miracle happened.

And I couldn't wait to share it with him.

Sorry guys. Can't tell you yet. The man follows my blog and gets messaged when I post. He doesn't think I know, but I do. ;)

I'm glad that whoever stuck around is still with me. S/O to Amberxox, MandyO, PixxieDoll, and RedBurns for being some of the OGs. And anyone else I didn't mention, you guys rock too!

Now, I must get some shut-eye.

Talk with you guys in a few weeks!

Adri

Evening time

The party was small and intimate at FlAvor. Blaine closed the club for the night so we could celebrate the day with him, but he had to be out of it for the morning through the afternoon because Milena, Bre, Mickey, and I had to decorate.

This night was going to be perfect. I had to make sure of it.

I mean, him turning 30 was the big birthday. Him and I had finally went to Italy for the first time. We had stayed there for a week, enjoying the culture, the food, and the amazing sex in the softest bed. But that's a story for another time.

Thirty-one, in hindsight, wasn't overly exciting, but I think this may be another favorite for him.

Well, I hope it is.

"Luke has Blaine outside, chica. You ready to bring him in?" Mickey said, pulling me from fixing the rest of his presents on the table.

"Everyone's here, right?" I asked for probably the fifth time tonight, looking around the area. People were eating and having a good time.

Denise and her boyfriend Gabriel, both got out of the treatment center we were all in together. They've done so well and looked amazing. I was so happy to see their lives improve for the better, especially with each other.