CHAPTER 6

Isabel Beatriz Paras De Leon

It's been almost 2 week after naming magbati ni Jhoana. For a week, she never answered my calls and messages, tapos tinataguan niya pa ako.

I was about to go to their house at lipa when she texted me to meet her at some restaurant sa QC.. dali dali naman akong pumunta but i bought flowers first ofcourse, pambawi nadin because i failed her again pero babawi naman ako eh. Hindi naman ako papayag na girlfriend ko cumlaude tapos ako ano? Kahit honorable lang ok na sakin. Kaya from now on, I'll work harder! Less nightouts and I'll focus more on my studies and to my Jhoana 😄

Going back, after I bought flowers I went to the restaurant that Jhoana texted and to my surprise dito din yung favorite na restaurant ni mommy. I thought kakain kami but when she saw me , tumakbo agad siya at niyakap ako. Akala ko nga mahaba habang explinasyon na naman ang gagawin ko. tsk lakas talaga ng charm ko hahahadejoke lang

Hinila niya agad ako papasok sa sasakyan at sabi niya kung pwede daw pumunta kami sa ateneo, na miss na daw niya kasi agad yung blue eagles gym.

So yeah, we went to BEG and Jhoana started talking... she told me that she love me and she's sorry for not answering my calls and messages and for not hearing my explainations.. sabi ko naman na she don't have to say sorry because it was all my fault and babawi ako and I will make her and mom proud.

And after that day naging mas sobrang sweet na si Jhoana sakin.. she'll always text me and ask how's my day, and take note she don't text clingy messages like "How was your day, Babe?" "Kamusta naman ang Beatriz Ko?" "I love you, Beatriz always remember that" before.

And she will always visit me at ateneo, she even baked some cupcakes for me na si Jia lang din yung nakakaubos dahil mas pagod daw siya sa training which is true naman. I don't know but I feel something weird but I must admit that I'm loving this new Jhoana. The vocal Jhoana, the clingy Jhoana, and the sweeter Jhoana. Don't get me wrong friends ha? Jhoana is sweet and caring she's the perfect girlfriend, i'm just saying that she became more sweeter and vocal to her feelings now and I'm loving it. Though sometime i feel something weird, maybe hindi lang ako masyado sanay.

So yeah, 2 weeks ng almost perfect yung relasyon ko kay jhoana. I focus on my studies and she focus on her stuff like applying to work.

I asked her before about the interview that she had at her dream company. She just nodded and said "hindi pa siguro ngayon yung time"

Well, I believe that God has a lot of better plans for her, si Jhoana pa malakas kay G yun.

Anyway, I'm on my way home because it's friday! Yup! I've decided to spend my weekend to my family kasi masyado akong naging busy sa pag-aaral, naks nahawaan na talaga ako ni Jhoana 😅

When I arrived, nakita ko agad si mom syempre nag beso ako..

"Hey Bei.. mabuti naman you decided to go home, we missed you. I thought wala kanang balak umuwi eh.."

"Mom naman! You know that you, dad and kuya loel are my home.. I was just busy this past few days, you know making bawi to you and Jhoana..."

"Ohh.. jhoana?"

"Yes mom, she was disappointed at me also when she knew that I failed my exam so yeah, doing my best for you and my Jhoana.. I want to make my favorite girls proud of me"

I said and gave my mom the sweetest smile, Im not kidding though. I mean every word that I've said. Gusto ko silang maging proud sakin..

"So.. umhh, How's Jho, bei?"

"She's ok naman daw mom, She was busy applying.. "

"I-I thought she already applied to Gray entertainment?"