CHAPTER 18

I won't let you in my life again.
Not now that I'm starting new to someone.
I won't let you break me again.
Not now that someone's making me whole again.
But what if,

You're still that someone?

---------------------------------------------------

Isabel Beatriz De Leon

It has been 3 days after our meeting but until now, I still can't believe na sinabi ni dad yun. I thought they hated her for breaking up with me. I don't really understand what's happening, maybe I'll have a talk with Dad later.

Nandito kami ngayon sa BGC with Marge and Nico. Nagpumilit kasi si Nico to meet us kasi as my childhood best friend daw kailangan niyang makilala si Marge. I couldn't say no because I know kung paano magtampo yun, baka isumbong pa ako kay mommy.

So obviously nasa golf course kami kasi you know naman si Nico, being a professional golf player, I'm pretty sure he wants to show-off his skills to Marge hahaha kidding. But seriously, he's good though. I can play naman but not as good as him.

"So Nico, who are we waiting for?"

Tanong ni Marge. It's already been 10 minutes since we arrive but sabi ni Nico we have to wait for his other guest daw. Maybe just one of his colleagues. I don't know. I was busy checking of my phone when Nico shouted.

"Finally! She's here!"

We all look to the direction that Nico is pointing.

Is the destiny playing with me?

I saw Marge giving Jhoana a smirk, but I didn't mind because my mind is occupied.

How can she still be so gorgeous? She haven't changed at all, I mean she got sexier but she reminds me of our college days. She's in ponytail and just wearing a simple white polo with  maong shorts.

Our eyes met and it's visible in her reaction that she too was shoked to see us. Sino ba namang hindi?

It's been 3 days since we last met and we're supposed to meet 2 days from now for the next meeting to discuss about the things we should prepare for the project. Obviously I dont have a choice since gustong gusto ni dad talaga yung presentation nila.

I was lost in my thoughts when someone tap my shoulder.

"Babe I said let's go. They're waiting for us."

Damn, Bea! You're thinking of her again.

"I-im so sorry, it's just that, some work."

"Really? It's not about Jhoana?"

"What?! Of course not. I told you I have nothing to do with her anymore. I have you now okay? Please don't think about that again."

Lie. Stop lying to yourself.

"I know. It just that I can't help it."

I don't know what's happening to me. Im sure I wanted this to work, but this heart won't cooperate, it's like it know where it originally belongs.

I gave Marge a quick kiss but she pulled me again until it became a passionate kiss.

We parted our lips when we both needed air. I look into her eyes..

"Shhh... Let's not think about that okay? Let's have some fun today."

I said and took her hand. Pumunta naman kami sa kung nasaan sina Nico.

But then I saw Jhoana. Her eyes..  it tells me something..

She seems.. I don't know
.
.
.
.
Hurt? Sad?