10. Plans for Lockup

"Well, um, good I guess. Could you put some pants on?" Megan said as I noticed, he was indeed, not wearing pants. It's like a car accident, you want to look away so bad, but you can't.

   "Yeah, if the Doctor hadn't turned on the vortex manipulator while I was in the shower." Jack said a bit hotly. Where does the Doctor keep his clothes?

   "Sorry Jack. You should know where your things are by now," the Doctor says, making me curious and  bit suspicious as to why Jack has stuff in the TRADIS. "I know that if I activate the vortex without telling you in advance there's a 90% chance you're gonna be naked." Well, I guess if there's any way to describe Jack it'd be the word 'naked'.

   After Jack put on some pants I spent a half hour telling him about the angels we've seen and whenever I stopped I noticed Megan and Jack smiling at eachother in an absolotely adorable way.

    "Yeah, mhm sounds good" Jack said to me completly distracted.

   "Jack, were you even listening?" I ask in frustration.

   Jack looks up at me, smiling. "Not at all," I groan and walk over to the Doctor and Jamie to figure out what we'll do; leaving them alone in the console room. Great idea.

    "Okay so now we have to make a plan to get these freaks off our planet and out of our demention. How exactly do we do this?" I hear Jamie ask befoey I turn into what appears to be a strategy room, with a huge holographic map of the milky way.

   "That's what I'm trying to figure out. if we could somehow lure them into something they couldn't escape from the inside... essentially a prision, we could keep them in there and destroy it? That might work." the Doctor said while running a hand through his red hair.

   "Why not? Can't hurt to at least locking them up." Jamie and the Doctor still didn't know I had entered.

   "But how are we going to manage to lure them somewhere? Won't they just zap us back in time?" I ask.

   "Oh, well think of something." the Doctor said looking up.

   After about a solid two miniutes of pondering I say, "Jack's vortex manipulator! We can make duplicates, right? Even if we get sent back we can come back here an hour or so later. Would that work?"

   Megan and Jack must have walked in behind me. "Can't make doubles. One of a kind. I wish it would work, but for that to happen we'd have to be connected," Jack said.

   "Oh, like tied together?" I asked.

   "Like handcuffs?" Megan asked. 'Oh lord help me.'

   "I guess that could work," Jack said, "hey Doctor, that could work, right?

   "As long as everyone can manage to run without falling, it shouldn't be an issue, and wede all be linked." 'If only any of us can run without tripping on air.'