11. Finding Love

"Is that only how big the car is?" Jack says, dissapointed. "How are we all gonna fit?"

   "Lap seats." Megan sounfs a little too enthusiastic about this. "The best place to do this is the abandoned factory an hour out of salt lake. Now we got them to follow us, lets go." We all hurry up into the Impala and I drive. The doctor in the front seat next to me, Megan on Jack's lap, Jamie, oh and Ben all crammed in the back.

  "Excuse the stupid question, but, what the hell is going on here? Why am I tied to Jack?" I guess with all this going on I forgot to inform Ben that his life was in immediate danger.

  "We're saving the universe," I begin to explain, "we need to get the angels off this planet before anything else happens and something worse comes through."

  "What do they even do, the angels?"

  "Basically they poke you and you go back in time. Doctor, can you call the TARDIS once we get there?"

  "Who knows if she'll listen. But yes, she should come, as the need arises." The Doctor said.

   "Another stupid question, what's a TARDIS?" Oh god, why this question in such a small space...

    "TIME AND RELATIVE DIMENSION IN SPACE! HOW  CAN YOU NOT KNOW?!" Jamie rants at him, partially strangles him, and calls him an 'uncultured pig'. Poor guy, now she's pulling his hair.

   I say nothing as I start the Impala and begin to drive like a mad-woman. The long drive dosnt take too long to make me sleepy, so I suggested someone else drive. "I'll do it! I wanna drive!" Jamie says, waking everyone up, I hadn't realized everyone was asleep.

   I get out and let jamie climb over the seat and we both stand outside the car for a moment. Jamie's face goes completely white. "What, what is it?" She takes off the fedora and puts it on the Doctors lap.

  "Alayna, get in the car, turn around, and look at it so I can get in too without getting touched." I look and see an angel, her claws almost touching my neck, her long,  pointed teeth showing, her mouth formed in a scream. The scream is what scares me the most, because I know the others can hear it. 'Calling for help to murder us? ' I think to myself. I do what Jamie said and turn and stare at the angel and tell her to get in. Jamie keeps looking, I decide to tell Ben.

  I shook him awake by his strong, muscular shoulder. Dang he was hot. "Hey, wake up," I point out the window, "look, but not in the eyes." He looks absolutely mortified by her. "That's what's been following and watching us. Thieving what we're trying to get rid of."

   His face goes pale, "What about the other one?"

   "What? What oth-..... Jamie, drive. Now." She looks up and floors the gas.

   Jack bolts up awake and Megan falls over onto me. "What's going on?" she asks.

   "Two angels on our trail, keep an eye out." I say.

   "How are we supposed to look out when its getting dark?" Ben asks, looking like he's going ro faint at any moment. "Oh god I feel dizzy." He puts a hand on the seat in front of him.

  "Quick, let me see your eyes. Did you look into one of their eyes?" I check both his eyes for an image of the angel, but find nothing, thank god. Ben nods off into a comatose sleep fairly quickly, must be petrified. He has no idea who we are, what's going on or even why we took him along. Honestly I do feel bad, but if there's any group of people I'd want to be dying with, its this one. Benny is an absolute sweetheart, and if when this over we're okay I hope something works out between us.