Tyler and Josh ran for Josh's car and drove to Tyler's house.

"PACK YOUR BAGS JOSH WERE GOING ON A ROAD TRIP FIRST!" Tyler yelled excitedly for Josh to get out, he was staying with them for a while. Josh smiled widely and went in after him.

"Evening, Mrs.Joseph!" Josh said as he walked past Tyler's mom in the kitchen. She waved back and smiled at the two rushing to pack their suitcases.

"Where you two off to?" She walked into the room where the boys scattered around finding their favorite and best looking outfits.

"Road trip. we'll be back in a few days hopefully." Josh said from under the bed. She nodded and watched the two run and slip around the messy room, slightly laughing while walking out.

"Have fun."

"We will!"

After they packed their bags, Josh grabbed some extra money and put it in his wallet, "You ready to go, Tyler?"

"Yeah," Tyler managed to say while tripping.

"You okay?"

"Yes i'm fine. let's go!"

They got in the car and drove off to their at the moment unknown destination.

2 hours later

Tyler was slowly dozing off hut jerking his head back up to stay awake with Josh.

"You can sleep if you want, you seem tired." Josh nudged Tyler reassuringly but his eyes never left the road. He munched on some chips and drank a red bull while smiling. He was on a road trip with his boyf- Best friend.

"No no, i want to stay up and talk with you..." Tyler started trailing off, light snores becoming heard in the silent car ride.

Josh didn't bother to answer him, he was already asleep.

The next 30 minutes were boring for Josh, he wanted to hold Tyler's hand while he was driving so bad. But he couldn't, Because Tyler was married and he wasn't gay.

He shook Tyler awake and glanced at him from the corner of is eye, Tyler's hair was messy from his hood and he yawned. Adorable... Josh thought as he looked back at the road.

"Hi Josh." Tyler blinked a few times to adjust to the light outside.

"Did you rest well, Tyler?" He smiled to himself and spoke again, "What else is on your bucket list?" Josh's heart ached at the mention of Tyler's 'Bucket List'. He never wanted to imagine losing Tyler. What would they do about Twenty One Pilots? Would the band just die down? What will happen to all these fans who depend on them to survive, Their music was so powerful.

"I slept fine, i wanted to go on a date to Disney, but Jenna's off studying abroad." Tyler mentioned sadly. Josh's breath hitched at the mention of Jenna, he hasn't seen her in close to a year.

"I-I'll take you on the d-date." His doubt ran through his veins and head, telling him he was stupid for asking. He shook his head and looked back at the road. "I-I mean only if you want- It's not like you have to- I'm just... asking-"

Tyler giggled at Josh's stuttering. "Relax, going to Disney with you sounds fun."

"I meant a-as a date-" Josh panicked.

"Oh, yeah yeah a date. That sounds great." Tyler smiled at Josh. But he couldn't help but think Tyler didn't want to go on a date wth him. He sniffled but played it off like he was a little sick.

"Josh, You okay?" The skinny boy looked up at the more muscular male, concern laced in his voice.

"Yes Tyler. i'm Okay. You need the bathroom?" Josh pulled into a Rest stop and got out. "Lock the car if you're coming out."

It's been 3 hours and they sat in silence while driving toward (the morning sun-) Disney world.

"10 more hours, Tyler. Can you make it?" He looked at the gps and sighed.

"I can do it. Hey Josh, can we talk?"

"sure? what about?" He turned to Tyler for a moment.

"um." Tyler looked straight to Josh's lips. In a moment their lips would touch, their hearts will race like never before. It was all they ever wanted, Each other.

When Tyler pulled away, he saw Josh had a dark red tint on his face. He giggled and looked at the road again. "I love you, Josh."

"I love you too, Tyler."