Tyler sobbed into his hoodie, he ran looking for Josh.

"Jo-Josh!!" Tyler cried loudly, his voice cracking as he hugged Josh's chest. Josh rubbed his back and whispered sweet nothings into Tyler's ear.

"Shh... Tyler, What's wrong?" Josh's voice was low and soft, soothing to Tyler.

"Josh- I-I have..." Tyler was almost unable to speak, he was barely able to choke out Josh's name. Josh pulled him closer to his chest, his heart breaking every time Tyler took a shaky breath.

"Tyler, it's okay. You'll be okay." Josh's breath was steady, calming the crying boy in his arms. "Instead of crying, let's go and make the rest of your days perfect!" Josh smiled warmly.

Tyler looked up at Josh, slightly smiling while sniffling. "That sounds good..." Josh wiped away Tyler's stray tears. "I have a bucket list- uh." Tyler pulled out a piece of paper from his wallet, on it had about 15 different things Tyler wanted to do before his death.

Josh smiled at the first 6, calling out the sixth one with a laugh. Tyler quickly took the paper back as he remembered what he wrote for 7-15. His cheeks stained pink as he slipped the paper back in his wallet.

"Th-That's enough for you to read, Josh." Tyler blushed and took Josh's hand. "Let's go"

Josh smiled widely while giggling, "Okay Okay!"