They drove into the parking lot for Disney World, the drive there had been boring and tiresome. But still, the boys yawned and dashed happily inside.

(i don't know how disney world works i've never been there.)

"Reservation for Josh Dun." Josh said as they stood at the front desk. The lady behind the counter smiled at them and nodded.

"Here is your hotel key and tickets for all areas of the park." The lady was perky, she was smiling real wide with pretty brown eyes.

Josh replied with a low 'thank you' as they brought their bags up to their room.

"what should we do first?" Josh collapsed on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Well, There's a lot to do. I want to go on some rides!" Tyler jumped excitedly around the room.

"Okay, go ahead." Josh tossed the tickets at Tyler and started to doze off.

"What? No! you're going with me!" Tyler tugged at Josh's feet, whining at him to get up.

"But I'm tired."

"You promised me the perfect day." Tyler sassed.

"Fine." Josh got up and handed Tyler a room key. "Just in case you get lost, come back here." He pecked Tyler's lips and took his hand.

"Let's go to Magic Mountain!"

They finished a few rides before Tyler ran for the haunted mansion.

"Josh! let's stay there!" He giggled. Josh laughed behind him and smiled.

"We were looking for a place here in the Florida area anyway." He joked.

Tyler giggled and kissed Josh's nose. "Do you want it go in?"

Tyler quickly shook his head 'no'. he was terrified of scary things. "No. Josh. I don't."

"I'm sorry," Josh took his hand and smiled at him. "What else did you want to do? You know. for tomorrow?" Josh and Tyler walked around the park for a while.

"Well, I wanted to go on a nice picnic next." Tyler said enthusiastically. Josh loved him. To him, Tyler was the best thing to ever happen to him. If Tyler hadn't called Josh up that night to play the last minute show, he'd still be working at that old music shop. Even if they only played two songs that night, Josh had the time of his life. He was so glad he quit his job that night to rush over.

"Sure, we can go tomorrow morning." Josh smiled so wide, he just realized again hat he was going on another date with this boy that he loved, the boy that calmed him down. I love him so much. Josh thought.

Tyler yawned, "Its been a long day, maybe we can get some rest now."

Josh squeezed his hand, "Sure. I'm tired too."

They walked back to the hotel and fell on the bed together.

"I'm gonna take a shower." Josh stripped of his shirt and grabbed a towel.

"I don't want to wait for you to finish."

"Why don't you join me?"

"N-Never mind. I'll just wait." Tyler's face flushed a bright red. "J-Just shower quickly Josh."