;)

Josh led Tyler back to their camp, leaning against the car. "So what's next?"

"Well......." Tyler looked at the floor next to him. "I don't think you'd want to-"

"Tyler. I'll do anything to make you happy." Josh smiled his beautiful smile. The one where his face scrunched up. Tyler loved it.

"Okay... Well. Josh, Idontwanttodieavirginsowillyoutakemyvirginity." Tyler quickly said. Josh shook his head.

"What? I didn't understand you." Tyler sighed and took a deeper breath.

"I don't want to die a virgin. So will you take my virginity?" Tyler stared at the ground, his face a bright red.

"Oh." Josh rubbed the back of his neck, a smirk growing inside him. "Well Tyler. Get in the tent." Josh leaned on the car as he watched Tyler's face turn darker red.

"W-What?" Tyler looked at Josh, seeing the smirk that curled his lips. He never though Josh would agree.

"Come on" Josh gently pulled on Tyler's shirt for him to follow him into the tent. He could tell Josh was as desperate as he was.

"O-Okay-" Tyler was pulled into the tent and Josh immediately smashed their lips together, his hands rubbing roughly along Tyler's side. His face, for the 7th time now, flushed a deep crimson.

He bit and sucked hickeys on Tyler's tanned skin,making Tyler moan beneath him. "J-Josh-"

"Shh Baby boy i'll take care of you." Josh's voice was deep and low, making Tyler shiver.

Josh slipped his hands under Tyler's shirt. He's always wanted to just be able to feel around him like he was his. They kissed again, it was passionate but rough at the same time. Tyler liked it.

They only parted so that Tyler's shirt could be thrown over his head. "Tyler i've always wanted to do this with you," Josh mumbled against Tyler's stomach where he was kissing and making hickeys. Tyler's body was peppered in hickeys by now, but it wasn't enough yet.

The brunette gasped as he felt Josh kiss his V-line, bucking his hips in desperation. "Someone's eager." Josh smirked and watched Tyler moan when he palmed tyler through his jeans. He felt his own jeans grow tight, the sight of Tyler, a moaning and sweating mess waiting to be fucked by him. He loved it.

He unbuckled Tyler's belt and undid his pants, next pulling Tyler's boxers off, his dick springing out and slapping Josh in the nose. Tyler groaned and picked his hips again.

"Shhh," Josh cooed into Tyler's ears and kissed him again, his hand rubbing Tyler's dick. He moaned into the kiss.

Josh licked a flat stripe up Tyler's cock, feeling the boy squirm. He sucked on the tip, dipping his tongue in the slit every once in a while.

"J-Josh!" Tyler screamed, he almost couldn't take it anymore. Before Tyler could say anything else, Josh let all of Tyler's length hit the back of his throat. Tyler groaned and whined when Josh got off.

~~~

"Holy shit Tyler-" Josh groaned as he finished inside of Tyler. He licked the Tyler's own cum off of his chest and pulled out with a grunt.

"That was..."

"Great." Josh finished. Tyler nodded breathlessly.

"Let's do it again some time..." Tyler ran a hand through his hair.

Lmao y'all thought i'd do the whole thing huh.