jughead ☼ unseen

Y/N

I walk through the familiar shelves of the school library, in search of a good novel.

The Beginning Of Everything? Read that.

Everything Everything? Read that

Fault In Our Stars? Read that twice

Divergent? Do I even need to answer that?

As I read the titles of the books on the shelf in front of me, it seems like I've read all the books in this damn library. As I scanned my eyes through the shelf again, something caught my eye. A notebook. With it's spiral spine, it stood out from the whole shelf full of hard covered books.

I reached out for it and pulled it off from the shelf. I examined the notebook's physical appearance, and to be honest it looked a bit worn out. I opened it, with curiosity taking over me. On the first page, there was the word "Unseen" in a calligraphy font and at the bottom there was a message.

Coincidentally.

Out of the sea of books in this library.

You found mine.

This story is for her (if she ever reads it)

Because I'm like Paige and she? She's like James.

She saw me when the whole world couldn't

-The Paige to your James (this is unseen by @belwatson , one of my favorite books and writer, read it, i swear. But let's pretend that Jug wrote it. Okay?)

Awe. Seems like there was a love story going around. I felt a chill run up my spine and a smile creep up my face. (kilig lmao)

With the book in my hand, I walk to the nearest table, sat down and read the book.

After an hour and a half of reading the book, I found myself liking the book... a lot.

(SPOILER)

Paige, the main character, was well... a ghost. And James moved in her town, and he was the only person that could see her.

She asked James to help her, but he refused because of his past experiences with ghosts. But soon on, he agreed. They thought the way she could... stop being a ghost? Is to find out how she died, but it was to move on. But slowly, along the way, the fell for each other

(END OF SPOILER)

Each chapter, each paragraph, each sentence was written, hitting "the feels". And at the start of the chapter there was always a date, which I'm guessing is the date that chapter was written.

I flipped the page and saw an empty page. What? I checked the date that was written on the last chapter. 2/25/17. February 25. It 's March 3 now. I checked all the dates of the previous chapters, and realized that they were all written on Friday, with the help of my phones calendar of course.

I think he writes it every Friday and places the book back on Mondays, so even though I wanted to take it home with me, I placed it back, Y/N if you want a continuation you have to place it back a voice said

After getting new chapter every Monday, I got more and more curious about knowing who it is.

"Whoever it is he's crazy talented" I said to my best friend, Jughead. " I really want to meet him" I groaned taking a bite out of my apple. "I wish he'd just reveal himself" I said, with my mouth full. He stared at me, "There's probably a reason why he doesn't want to reveal himself" he said, "Maybe the girl he likes is actually reading the book, and he doesn't want her to know that it's him" he reasoned.

"If I were him, I'd reveal myself. So the girl could know my feelings." I said, taking another bite. "What if the girl doesn't like him back?"he said "He's just afraid" he said.

"Still/" I said, rolling my eyes. "He has some talent, he deserves to be known. He should publish it or something" I said, Jughead then mumbles something under his breath, before eating his lunch too.

Monday.

A day everyone hates. But a particular guy that writes a new chapter on this day, makes this day a bit better.

As usual, during lunch, I go to the library alone since Jughead was always busy with the school newspaper during Mondays.

I go to the usual shelf where the notebook is usually placed. But to my utter dismay, the book wasn't there.

I double checked the shelf, looking for the particular notebook with a spiral spine.

Suddenly, I hear footsteps coming this way. Maybe that's him. I quickly yet quietly went to the other side of the shelf. The foot steps stopped, "Oh yeah, the date" a familiar voice mumbled. I walked to the other side of the shelf and there he was, the "mystery writer", writing something quickly on the notebook.

I gasped loudly, making him jump. "Jughead?" I asked, my eyes as big as the sun. "Y-Y/N" he stuttered

A/N

hello, sorry for taking five million point fie years to update. I've been super busy lately, and next week's finals and then summer. so i might not update next week bc i might die.

if i do die, please invite shawn mendes to my funeral.

anyways, i have lots of imagine ideas and 2 surprises.

anyyyyyyyways as always ilysm till next time

Btw before i forget, i made an instagram (@__hopefxl___) double underscore since hopefxl_ was taken already. If you want to see little sneak peaks go there and follow me

ps

i try to reply to ur comments but im too awkward to even