jughead ☼ 11 hours

UNEDITED

   Y/N

I groaned as I rolled on the bed, struggling to find a good position. Soon, I gave up and just got up on bed to change my pad. I walk into the washroom and opened the drawer that had my pads, but only saw one left. I groaned in frustration before changing, looks like I have to run to the grocery store.

I pulled my hair into a messy bun and wore a leggings and an old shirt. I grabbed the keys and my wallet. I got in my car, the grocery was about a ten minute walk, but why would I even do that to myself?

Soon enough, after about three minutes, I was parked in front of the grocery store.

I got out groaning, getting inside the grocery store. I feel the aircon hit my skin making me shiver a bit. "The grocery would be closing in five minutes, to all customers please hurry up" they announced, through the speaker. I glance at my watch, 9:55. I sighed, walking to the aisle with all the "feminine products", I grabbed what I needed.

I walk to the the check out section, until the food section caught my eye. Some chocolate and chips wouldn't hurt, right? I walk in the aisle, getting a few packs of chips, I got a pack of my favorite chocolate, kit- kat, before another hand took it away from me. I snapped my eyes to the person in front of me.

"Hey" I snapped, to the guy wearing a simple white shirt with a jean jacket, who had black hair tucked in a grey beanie, "Get your own pack, I got this first." I said, pulling the pack. "No, this is the last one" he replied, pulling the kit-kat to him. "Aw, sucks to be you, but I got this pack first" I said, glaring at him, pulling the pack to me. "No, I did" he snapped, pulling the pack to his direction. "No, it's mi—" Suddenly, the light shut off, interrupting me.

I let go of the pack, "Oh, no no no " I mumbled repeatedly, I ran to the entrance but saw it locked by the outside, I look through the glass. And saw the workers going to their car and leaving.

I bang the door, "Hey! We're still here!" I yelled, hoping that they could hear me. But they just continued, not noticing me. "Hey! Assh*le, look over here! B*tch, hey!" I yelled, banging the door.

"Don't bother,, they won't hear you they parked pretty far away" The guy said, "This is all your fault, if you only gave me my kit-kat we wouldn't be stuck here" I snapped, "Hey, blaming me won't help" he said. "We're gonna be stuck here till 9 am" he said, crossing his arms and walking away.

9? I have to be stuck here for what? 11 hours with that assh*le?

A/N

hai, should i make a part two?

this was really short, sorry.

Its inspired by a fanfic that my friend told me about— I just forgot, but pretty sure it was Luke Hemmings. So creds to the author of that!!

thanks for reading and as always, ilysm, till next time

date written: march 25, 2017

word count (everything): 525