Running into him?!

Gabi's POV

Today I am getting ready for a day of sight seeing.  I was finishing up my boxer braids (outfit above) when Nash started banging on the bathroom door. 

"Yes lovely brother of mine." I said to Nash.

"Don't be sarcastic, I really need to pee." He replied.

"Ahh you finally learned to read, and fine I just finished." I answered

Today was going to be a long day, Nash and the other boys are going to laser tag while I am the only one who wanted to go to  the London Eye. I am just waiting for the guys to finish getting ready so I can tell them where I am going. I can't just stay in this hotel all day because of Liam. this is an amazing opportunity to meet new people, especially some new guys. I need to move on. 

"Guys I can't wait for you forever, I'm headed to the London Eye bye!" I yelled to no one specifically. 

As I headed out of the hotel, there were a lot of cameras, it completely slipped my mind because I forgot we hadn't been tweeting where we would be staying at. Walking to the London Eye was long but so beautiful with all the lovely sights  like Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, and so many others. I finally arrived and bought my ticket as I climbed in two others got in as well. I ignored it and tried to enjoy the view, but these two guys just kept laughing and making jokes loudly might I add. When I turned around I realized it was Niall Horan and the one and only Liam James Payne. That didn't stop me from asking them to stop.

"Can you two please keep it down, I am trying to enjoy the view but your making it kinda hard." I said I could visually see Liam stiffen and at the sound of my voice and he automatically looked down.  

" I am sorry miss, we will be quieter." Niall responded 

"Thank You," I relied. 

As the ride came to an end, I basically tried to run out of there. It would have worked except for the fact that, Niall stopped me and asked me if he knew me. 

" I mean no you don't but you could have seen my picture before I'm Gabi Butler, famous cheerleader ." I said 

" Oh, yes you are on all those magazines covers." he responded 

" Yes that would be me but I should really get going before my brothers get worried." I answered quickly. 

"Okay, well it was great to meet you." he said

I know that seemed rude but it was getting so awkward and Liam just never looked at me so I know that what connection I believed we had meant nothing to him so I am going to try my best to move on starting with sending this indirect tweet about him.

@Gabi_Real_Butler: You may act like you don't know me, but I'm truly through with you 

Liam's POV 

I can't believe it, she's in London, she didn't call or text to tell me, I ran into her she looked beautiful. I can't even think straight since we saw her. I think Niall was starting to get suspicious about it with me but I ignored it. I couldn't tell him that she was the girl I never called. He would kill me considering I really liked her and I should've just called her and talked to her. Ugh why do things have to be so complicated. I bet she has a boyfriend by now she probably moved on. What should I do? hmm. I think I will.. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger... What is Liam going to do? 

Comment what you want him to do, maybe your suggestion will be used for the book 

Vote and Comment 

Till Next Time

 Love Ana