Everyone at Comp pt 2

I decided to just continue with the story and only have certain girlfriends/ sisters there for right now... So here you go photo above is here cheer uniform for this competition
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nash's P.O.V
I've got it... "Guys lets go her completion starts in two hours and we have to pick up Vanessa, Alessandra, and Nikki lets go." "so you decided to surprise her?" Hayes asked me "yeah I think it would be a good idea"
Gabi's P.O.V
We arrived at the competition and we decided to walk around I went with Robert to go get a comp shirt when Robert turned and looked at me and said "Turn around." I turned and saw all my brothers friends and girlfriends and some people I didn't know. I walked over and asked Nash" What are you doing here and who are they?" "I feel bad for not remembering so we all came to see your special self and stunt" " Aww thanks bro I love you but who are they" " This is O2L, Kian, Jc, Connor, Ricky, Sam, and Trevor." "Okay, Hi I'm Gabi Nash wheres Vanessa?" "I'm right here." Vanessa said "It's been forever how have you been?" " HaHa I am fine how are you?" " I have been better I got to talk to you girls alone soon though... SleepOver?" All the girls screamed YES!!! I laughed and said my goodbyes and went to practice for the competition. Orby started to help me stretch out my back and I stretched into my splits and my back bend with my simple tumbling skills then went to start in formation. An hour later we were ready to go on we were the last team to go on. I started with a back handspring back tuck into my stunt group to a needle. We had our jump section and our jumps to a full tuck, Stunt groups are up next and I'm center so I'm a little worried but I know I can do the stunt its a simple scorpion into a double full twist basket. Next up pyramid with me in the back with my needle flipping over the center pyramid flyer then did a double up to a tick tock needle then another flip out of the stunt and we are done. Awards are on and Brandon got second so we knew we won the whole thing I am so happy I got the MVP award for the whole competition. Nash came up to me and jumped on top of me! We all were so happy that we decided to go to Orange Leaf for froyo. Cameron came up to me along with JC and said" Congratulations." "Thanks guys." Cameron and Jc both asked to speak to me alone at the same time. CREEPY! " Cameron I can talk to you first so whats up?" " Will you go on a date with me?" .....

Check in next week for the answer.

Still need some girlfriends check out the previous chapter for those still needed.