Date Night Pt. 2

Recap 

Gabi's P.O.V

The girls came over and started helping me they picked out my outfit for me and I have to say it is really cute they picked out teal skinny jeans white crop top and white toms then Vanessa curled my hair in loose beach waves. But when I went downstairs I saw something I never expected...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe it how could he... " Cameron?" I asked just to make sure he turned around of course this happens to me " Gabi this isn't what it looks like I-" he replied " Really because it looks like you're kissing your ex right after you asked me out-- you know whatever you can get out of my house both of you" I wasn't upset I mean I am but I'm more mad now. " Gabi I ca--" " Forget it just get out" with that I ran up stairs all I want is my brother I locked myself in my room. All I heard were knocks on the door but I didn't dare open the door I got changed and tired to fall asleep until I heard Nash knock on the door asking me to open the door. " What do you want Nash?" " I want to know if your okay?" " I am fine for now " " Gab how about tomorrow you and I have a Nash and Gabi day no one else just us?" " I would love that " " Okay get some rest please baby girl" " love you Nash" " I love you too" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SURPRISE!!!! Now please Vote lets get 30 votes and 10 Comments also go follow me on twitter: analabrador65 and I might do a double update if I get 5 new followers as well as the other votes and comments - Lots of Love