Talking to Nash

I woke up this morning sore as ever so I toke an ice bath then a hot shower. After that I remembered Joey and I have to talk to Nash so I go to my dresser and pick out my black high waisted shorts with a pink crop top that side Cheer Life❤️ with my pink converse and went downstairs Joey should be here any minute. When I see Nash I also see all the other boys oh great! Note the sarcasm. " Morning Nash, Joey should be here in about 5 minutes " I said and all I got was a sigh in response I know he doesn't like Joey and he really won't like him after this. The doorbell rang and I went and got it "Hey Gabi ." " Hey look my brothers friends are here so we might have to tell him in front of them." "uhh okay that's gonna be even worse" " NASH!! Joeys here" " okay well come on let's get this over with." Nash said ugh so rude but whatever. Joey and I walk into the kitchen and Nash asked what we wanted to tell him so I just kinda tell him " Joey and I broke up. well because well he got a girl pregnant." I say speedily and trying not to look at Nash "He did what now!! " Here it comes... " You are dating my sister and you got another girl pregnant how dare you even come into my house how dare you cheat on my sister what is wrong with you!" Nash is literally about to punch him in the face I stop him thankfully and tell him to calm down and that its okay "how is it okay he got another girl pregnant!" " Joey maybe you should leave I will see you at practice bye" " bye" as soon as I here the door close I talk to Nash " relax okay. Him and I just weren't meant to be okay I'm fine with it you should be too okay?" " Okay"
Cameron's P.O.V
To hear that she's single is amazing but she said she wants someone with the same schedule as her and that she only really cares about cheer. I know I have seen her at competitions and everything she's gorgeous and amazing I just wish I would be someone she would date ugh sometimes this sucks. Want Gabi to be mine
~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright so how are you liking it so far?
I need people to be:
Nash's girlfriend
Shawn's Sister
Matts girlfriend
Jack J Girlfriend
Jack G Girlfriend
Carters girlfriend
Aaron's girlfriend
Taylor's sister
Hayes girlfriend
If you are interested in being one of the following please comment or message me thanks so much love you all bye 😍😘