Liam?

Hey y'all I'm back next chapter requires 200 votes and so questions on the last chapter!!!

Gabi's P.O.V 

It's been two weeks since I last saw Liam, he left back to England. I haven't been concentrating lately so to get my mind off of him I've been thinking and doing only cheer eat sleep and breath. No more guys just me and the mat. 

" Gabi get up practice is in an hour," Nash said. 

" I'm up, i'm getting dressed," I replied. 

For practice today I'm going to wear my Smoed spandex, yellow bow and black and yellow Muscle tee, Liam got me.. I remember the day he got it for me. 

*Flashback* 

"Gabi I know I Leave tomorrow but I got you a gift I promise we will still be able to talk and everything love," Liam told me. 

"Liam this is beautiful I have always wanted an iFly tee and smoed colors too thank you. I hope we do keep in touch," I responded. 

*End of Flashback* 

Ugh...this is gonna be harder than I thought. After everything that happened while Liam was here, we had gotten really close, but I assume that meant nothing to him since he has yet to call or text me. 

Nash's P.O.V

I led him right to my sister, gave him everything he needed to succeed. yet he decided to break her heart. I thought this would be good for the both of them. 

" Nash will you take me to the gym?" Gabi asked. 

"Of course Liam texted you yet?" I responded. 

"Nope, let's go ," She said. 

I dropped her off at the gym and now it's time for me to contact Liam before he break my little sisters heart even more. 

*Nash's Phone* 

N: Liam 

L: Yes? 

N: What is going on with you and Gabi? 

L: umm... well I just haven't had a chance to text her. 

N: But you are texting me. 

L: yea I know 

N: So then tell me the truth 

L: I just don't think your sister and I will work as a couple

N: So you just strung my sister along? I gave her to you. 

L: I know I know I didn't mean to I really like her but... 

N: BUT WHAT?!?!

L: I can not be with your sister I really like her but the fans don't

N: How is that possible? You are breaking her heart because of some fans?

L: Not just some fan. I don't want to hurt either of them but this is whats best I will lose what I worked for for 5 years my fans if I am with your sister. 

N: Obviously you need some more supportive fans so that they will actually trust your decision if you were to date my sister. 

L: You just don't understand. 

N: No I don't but don't be upset if she gets over you and you find out over twitter or something that she is dating someone else. 

I am so feed up with Liam's excuses that that's how I ended the conversation. He needs to learn to grow up. When he realizes my sister won't wait for ever he will end up running back and apologizing. 

There's The Update guys.. Don't forget 200 votes and comment questions on the last chapter 

Till next time 

Love you all 

      Ana