Long Story

Gabi's P.O.V
When I got home I ran straight upstairs not wanting to deal with the Magcon boys I mean like who would want to it was 10:00 and I had just gotten home from a 14 hour practice. Would you want to? Didn't think so! But then Nash yelled at me and said " Gabi you better get your butt down here so we can talk about all this!" I am so tired ugh " UGH!! Fine can I at least take a shower first and change I stink and I'm tired and you would be to if you spent 14 hours in a cheer gym conditioning and doing full outs!!" I yelled back. " Sister I left North Carolina for you to come and cheer here you better hurry and you can spend like an hour talking to us then I promise you can go to sleep." I sighed but just went to take another shower. *30 minutes later* I think I have finally gotten rid of my stink. When I got out of the shower I went to my dresser and pulled out my smoed sweats with a sports bra and worlds jacket that said 2014 world champions on the back. After that I went downstairs. " Finally took you long enough." Nash said " Oh whatever you know I always take extra long showers after practice." "I know I know. Seriously you can never go an hour without wearing something cheer related?" "Like I said earlier eat sleep breathe cheer it's my life." "May I remind you Gabi that this is why you have never had a serious relationship and that all your friends are from cheer" "Yes I know and I am completely fine with that and hey Joey and I are going strong as ever what you talking about?" "Exactly Joey from cheer y'all have been dating ever since he had to stop smoed and go to a college cheer team and you still cheer at the same gym" " you know Eddie and Orby like the fact that I'm dating another cheerleader because of the same schedule why don't you like him everyone else does." " Maybe it's because he's dating you and never really talked to me before asking you!!" "Umm guys were still here and would like to know what the hell is going on."
This guy I didn't recognize said "oh sorry look okay I'm Nash twin sister we changed my last name and everything because I wanted to be a normal cheerleader and get friends without his help which now that the whole team knows we're brother and sister they were like we don't like him anyways so that made me happy but yeah and I didn't want to get hate. So yeah that's they story and Nash you always go to that place Joey is a nice guy and we have been together for almost 2 years can't you just accept him already?" I said in one big breath all the guys starred at me and then one spoke up " well I'm Cameron." "I'm Shawn" "I'm Carter" "Aaron" "Jack J" "Jack G" " Taylor" "Matt" "Hi as you probably know I'm Gabi" "girl I have seen you in every cheer magazine and on the cover of seventeen your an amazing flyer and tumbler." Shawn said and I was astonished he has to have a sister right? I just looked at him and he continued " umm I have a sister she's about 10 and well she absolutely adores you she actually started to cheer about two years ago and she wants to be just like you" " aww well I would love to meet her sometime and maybe even give her some pointers to help her become a better cheerleader." "Oh she would love that." " okay well I'm going to bed and Nash, Joeys coming over tomorrow cause him and I have to talk to you about something." " Okay bye sis love you" and with that I went up stairs scared as hell as to how I'm suppose to tell Nash that my two year boyfriend...