Chapter Three: Daniel's First Test

Dan sat in the Aphrodite room in complete awe of how beautiful it truly was. The room was a pastel pink with murals of doves, and Aphrodite herself, strewn across the walls. There were pictures of Mitch, and Scott, all over the room, and to top it off, there was a giant bed in the shape of a seashell. In the corner was a little pond with caged doves gracefully flying around it. Dan paced through the intricately designed room, finally sitting on the bed, hoping that the older man would be there soon. As Dan started reading some book he found on the shelf, Mitch walked in, wearing some jeans and a hoodie, still looking flawless as an Aphrodite kid should.

"Hello Daniel," Mitch bit his lip, walking over to the bed after locking the door. "So tell me a little bit about yourself."

"Well as you know," Dan started, "My name is Dan, Dan Howell. I was born on June 11th and my mum ended up not being my actual mum. Apparently, my real mum died in childbirth so she raised me. I don't know much about my dad, as I didn't' really pay attention during that class. My mum adopted Phil about four years ago and we have been dating for about three. I don't know. What else do you want to know?"

"How that big cock feels inside me," Mitch smirked, Dan's eyes going wide. "That's all I would like to know."

"I don't know," Dan shrugged. "I don't usually top."

"Well that's shocking," Mitch laughed. "You seem like such a top with that strong will and that huge cock. I'd let you top me any day, Sweetie."

"We both have boyfriends," Dan shook his head, but shuddered as the older man started palming him. "What about them...?"

"What they don't know won't kill him," Mitch shrugged, unsnapping the boy's jeans. "Besides, I know you were lying when you said you didn't find me attractive. I can sense attraction and pleasure. I knew one of us made you hard, and you're hardening up for me now. I know you only said it to get under his skin. Just give into the pleasure."

"I am not that kind of boy," Dan growled, but his body was saying otherwise. "You need to stop..."

"Make me stop..." Mitch whispered, placing his lips on the boy's neck, Dan whimpering as Mitch nibbled and sucked at the very sensitive skin. "Force me to not touch you."

"Fuck you..." Dan spat, Mitch pulling the boy's pants down, his boxers following.

"I'm fucking trying here," Mitch rolled his eyes and getting onto the floor, Dan giving into the seduction as the older man took his cock in his mouth,

"Why are you doing this?" Dan stuttered out, his eyes rolling back as Mitch found a pace.

"I want something from you," Mitch answered, pushing the boy back and getting on top of him. "Someone has stolen something precious from me."

"What do you... ah fucking hell!" is all Dan got out before the older man lowered himself on to Dan, rocking and bouncing at a slow yet steady pace. "How are you so... so fucking tight?"

"Children of the sex goddess always bounce back for the next," Mitch smirked, resting his hands on the boy's torso. "Now, I need you to retrieve something for me."

"Can't this fucking wait til we're done?" Dan whined, fisting the sheets with one hand and the man's side with the other.

"Not really," Mitch sighed, picking up the pace. "Fuck! You're so fucking big!"

"That something?!" Dan moaned, bucking his hips to the rhythm of Mitch's bounces.

"Right..." Mitch nodded, sweat dripping down his body, making him even more irresistible. "This daughter of Hermes stole my diamond earrings and I want you, with your ability to track jewels, to find them."

"Wait!" Dan stopped, throwing the older man off of him. "You're trying to seduce me, and practically use seduction for me to do something that you can actually do yourself? Sounds to me like you don't want to do it, which means there's something fishy about it. You're hot and shit, but I'm not going to sit here and you brainwash me into doing something that may get me in a lot of trouble."

"I am impressed," Mitch smiled, standing up and putting his clothes back on. "Remember that later down the line when the bad guys try to do the same thing. By the way, I did hide my favorite earrings in case you gave in, but you're the first one to not do so."

"What the hell are you on about?" Dan raised an eyebrow, obviously confused.

"It was your first test," Mitch shrugged. "I wanted to see if you would give into the pleasure, but you didn't."

"So you only seduced me for the sake of training..." Dan sighed, feeling incredibly stupid.

"Not really," Mitch continued. "I do want to ride you until I can't fucking walk. I just decided to use it as training. I will let you fuck me right now, still, if you'd like."

"Not happening," Dan shook his head. "Not in the mood anymore. You kind of killed it."

"Too bad," Mitch pouted. "So what do you want to train on first?"

"I don't really know," Dan admitted. "I am not really caught up on my Greek knowledge so I don't know what I want to do."

Mitch sighed and went to his bookshelf, getting out about twenty books, carrying them back to the bed. Mitch taught Dan everything there was to know about Greece and what each god and goddess represent. Dan was intrigued by all of it and just listened as the older man taught him what he needed to know. He learned about the prophesy of the four guardians and how he and Phil were two of them. Dan was so excited that he was shaking, Mitch noticing the excitement turned to anxiety from negative thoughts. Since Mitch knew what anxiety was like, he ended up sucking the boy, anyways, to ease his nerves. Once Mitch knew Dan was okay, he gave the boy some different clothes to change into, taking him to the top floor.

"I think it's best we start with Zeus and make our way down," Mitch decided. "This is the top floor, and this is the best floor for wind control, and weather control, training. This is your best bet for any Zeus training. Ready to start up on some training?"

"Show me where to start," Dan said eagerly.

"Let's start with wind control," Mitch suggested, Dan nodding. "Okay, this is one of the easiest abilities to learn. The first thing you need to learn is how to control it. What you do is you'll climb up onto the diving board in the room I take you in. What you have to do is feel the air around you and put your hands out to keep yourself floating. That is your first test here. You won't get it on the first try, but you will get it after a while."

"Let's do it," Dan smiled enthusiastically as Mitch opened the door for them to go in.