FIVE

"Now, fight me... or DIE!" He swung at you so the lightsaber would definitely hit you. You closed your eyes and let your instincts take over. You opened your hand and felt your lightsaber ignite at the touch of your hand. You opened your eyes and saw Kylo's lightsaber on top of yours. You lifted your hand to him and force pushed him off. You got up and swung your lightsaber around you.

"I don't want you to use me." Your voice barely audible from choking back the tears. He got up from the ground and threw a hand on his head. He slowly lifted his head to you. You could sense no emotion flowing around the room. He unexpectedly charged at you. You began to repetitively lift both blades back and forth, blocking each hit. You finally got him weak enough to do your special attack.

"I warned you." You mumbled as his lightsaber clashed to yours. You kicked him in the gut, did a back flip over him and pointed your lightsaber as if you were to impale him.  He stumbled backwards almost colliding with your lightsaber. You quickly turned it off and caught him before he could fall.

"It's okay." You sat down and laid his head on your lap. You felt his wrist through his thick robe for a pulse and it was wild. You quickly felt around the bottom of his mask for a way to take it off. You finally clicked a button that allowed the mask to hiss. You pulled the mask off of him and placed it next to you. He quickly jolted up with a loud gasp of air.

"You... told me." You stuttered as you stared at the back of his head.

"Mask." He had a soft voice. He threw his hand behind him. You handed him his beloved mask and he equipped it. He turned around to you.

"I'm sorry." You looked down at your thighs.

"I'll leave as soon as possible." You began to get up until you were frozen.

"Wh...Why." You choked out.

"You're not going anywhere." The mask made it hard to tell his emotion.

"Un...Fr.." You choked out. You felt relief as you stood up.

"You're just going to use me. Been there done that." You cockily spoke.

"And you're going to let me use you." He took a step forward.

"What do you want?" You asked. He tilted his head confused.

"I've been bait, used to kill things or people that others don't want to kill, and I've been hired as an assassin. Choose your pick." You informed him.

"Train me." He spoke calmly.

"Figured... Wait what?" You were thrown off.

"Train.. Me... I can't read your memories, I can't feel or sense you, I can't even understand your fighting technique. So, train me." He took another step forward. Your faces were inches apart. You could hear his soft breathing behind his mask.

"If you ever were to read my memories, sense me, or even understand my technique you'd be able to kill me in a heartbeat. You're too vulnerable, Ren." You took a step forward, causing him to take a step back. You heard a soft chuckle come from his mask. He lifted the back of his hand to your cheek. The leather rubbed against you.

"You know I can take whatever I want." He chuckled as he pulled his hand away. You closed your eyes tightly trying to regain no emotions. You took a deep breath and opened your eyes. Kylo stood in front of you with his arms crossed.

"You alright? Or does someone have a soft spot for someone?" He laughed as he exited the room.

"I will never give into you, Kylo Ren." You shouted after him. All that you could hear was his distant laugh. You sighed and sat on the floor.

"Where the hell do I go? My so called 'master' walked off." You mumbled to yourself.

"I can help you." You heard a stern yet sweet voice. You stood up and turned around to see the general.

"Hey, General." You nodded at him.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked.

"Uhm.. Did we ever build guest rooms?" You questioned. He laughed slightly.

"No, Y/N. You can stay with Kylo, Myself or you can stay in the bunks." He gave you your options.

"I'll stay with you." You didn't hesitate. He nodded and walked out the door motioning for you to follow him. You smiled and walked with him to his room.

"Yes, there is only one bed. We can alternate. Yes, my room is a paper mess. No, do not touch it. You only have permission to sleep in my bed." He ordered.

"I've never been given orders by you." You were shocked.

"I'm proud of you." You smiled as you walked in the room and collapsed on his bed. Before a single thought could stop you from falling asleep your eyes were closed and you were passed out.

"Oh, Y/N. I love you sweetie, but you need to know how to control your powers." Your mother spoke to you as her arm laid in a sling. You turned to your father.

"You're extremely strong. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." You examined your fathers black eye.

"All I do is hurt the people I love." You closed your eyes and let a tear fall down your cheek. You opened your eyes and watched your crush, Ben Solo, swing a green lightsaber down on you. Luckily, Luke froze him just before he could hit you.  You ran over to Luke and buried your face in his chest. You pulled your head out and stared at his head wounds as the sound of your ship echoed from over top of you. You wiped the blood off of his forehead and stared at your hand. You looked up and you saw Kylo swinging his lightsaber down on you. As it hit you, you closed your eyes and darkness took over you.