EIGHT

I lifted her head onto my lap. Her H/C hair spread across my thighs. She seemed so peaceful, her breathing was so soothing. He eyes slowly fluttered open, revealing those E/C beautiful orbs. I smiled at her.

"Wh..What happened." She wiped the sweat from her forehead. 

"You ran away, but I think you passed out from the heat." I explained as I stroked her hair. She slowly sat up and crawled in front of me. I tilted my head at her. 

-Y/N POV-

"Can I have my robe?" You put your hand out. He shook his head.
"Why?" You tilted your head.

"Not until I know your safely on my ship." He crossed his arms. You examined him up and down. The muscle in his arms were huge and his face was perfectly framed by his black hair. Your heart began to flutter. You began to sense anger.

"What's wrong?" Your eyes widened.

"You need to stop running away. What if next time you run away I find you... and your dead." His voice faded.

"So." You shrugged.
"You said it yourself. You're only using me." You scoffed. His eyes widened and the sensation of anger grew stronger. You scooted away from him.

"I can't stand you!" He shouted. The anger began to be replaced by peace, and compassion.

"But, I just can't let you go." He mumbled staring at the sand. You scooted back towards him and tilted your head.

"What do you mean?" You ask. He growled and kissed you on your forehead.

"I hate you." He mumbled as he crawled out of the hut.

"C'mon." He stuck his hand out. You crawled out and grabbed his hand, causing you to fly up. As your feet touched the ground you instantly collapsed, grabbing his arm. He flexed his arm up, catching you. He sighed and swung your body up and around him so that your legs were wrapped around his waist. You laid your head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." You mumbled.
"I'm such a nuisance." You whispered. As he marched back to his ship he placed an arm under your bottom so you wouldn't bounce. He boarded the ship and placed you on the passengers chair. He knelt down in front of you and brushed your hair behind your ear.

"Why do you keep leaving me?" He asked with sincerity. You sighed and stared at the ground.

"I don't want to get attached and be thrown away again. I'd love to come back to the dark side, but I'm so used to being used that it's all people do to me. They use me for their benefits and when I'm done they kick me out." You tried to explain. He lifted your head up with a finger against your chin.

"Those guys that beat me up. That was my training. Luke was so peaceful. He taught us nothing about powerful fights. I had those guys beat me up everyday so I would eventually grow stronger. All my training is from experience. Luke only taught me how to hold and turn on a lightsaber." You chuckled.

"I'm glad you're opening up." He smiled.

"Yeah,yeah. You're only going to use it against me." You rolled your eyes. He stood up, picked up his mask from his chair, and sat down.

"Tell me more." He spoke as he typed in coordinates.

"I don't remember my parents. The first time I saw them was that memory." You blurted out. He pressed a button that ignited the engine and turned to you.

"You don't hurt everything you love. I was using your memories against you. Your parents abused you and you had accidentally force pushed them. That's how they're injured. You never hurt me. I didn't care about Ron at all. The only person I cared about was you. I was scared that you were more powerful and more destine to be a Sith. You never hurt Luke. You were raised with thicker skin so you didn't know any better. You're not a coward, Y/N." He explained to you. You felt a tear fall down your cheek. You turned in the passenger seat to look out the window. The stars flew by you rapidly. You began to shiver from the cold. Kylo got up and wrapped your robe around you. The ship landed and Kylo equipped his mask. He was back in full uniform. 

"C'mon." He picked you up bridal style and carried you to his room.

"General, she will be staying with me until she recovers."

"Yes, sir." General stormed off and Kylo opened his door. He walked in and lightly placed you down on his bed. As he let you go you rolled over with your eyes shut in a peaceful slumber. He smiled at you, took off your robe, and covered you up with his blanket. He kissed your forehead and left his room with the door locked.