TEN

He rolled off of you. You turned and clinged to his arm, rubbing his bare chest.

"What happened to 'Never giving in to me'." He chuckled. You rolled your eyes and got off the bed.

"What're you doing?" He sat up and pulled a hand through his hair. You put your clothes on and turned to him. You examined his naked body and smirked.

"Y/N!! Hello!?" He shouted. You snapped out of it and looked into his eyes.

"I... I can't." You looked down. 

"Master Ren, Supreme Leader requests of you." A trooper shouted from the other side of the door.

"Dismissed." He sighed as he pulled his clothes on.

"I'm not done with you." He smirked at you. As he walked past he gave a quick peck on the lips and left his room.

-Kylo's POV-

I walked into the room and bowed my head.

"Now that you are comfortable with her, do you think you know enough about her power?"

"Yes, Supreme Leader." I nodded.

"Good. Time for your next mission." I smiled underneath my mask.

"Kill her." He growled. My smile turned into a frown and my heart dropped.

"Is there something wrong? I sense weakness." He growled.

"No, sir." I walked out of the room. I closed the door behind me and slid down it. I couldn't kill her. Why? Anger flowed through me. I growled as I bounced up and ran through the hallways. I slammed my door open, grabbed her by her throat and pinned her to the wall. She frantically grabbed my wrist until she didn't have the strength to lift her arms. I snapped out of my tantrum and let go of her, allowing her to slide down the wall, unconscious. I sighed and sat on the bed.

"What have I done?" I shook my head. I stared at her unconscious body and clenched my fists. 

"I will kill you." I growled. Her eyes slowly fluttered open. She put a hand on her head and slowly stood up.

"What happened?" She slowly sat down next to me.

"Must've hit your head." I shrugged.
"Come with me." I stood up and picked her up bridal style. I took her to my ship and sat her in the co-pilot seat.

"Where are we going?" She questioned. Where are we going? I asked myself. I flew around the galaxy until we landed on Takodana. I picked her up again and brought her to the rubble of the castle. 

"Stand right here." I stood her on a rock.

"Okay what are we doing?" She smiled at me. I sighed and knelt down in front of her. I took off my mask and placed it next to me. I stared into her eyes.

"Y/N, I never thought I could feel this in all my life. I never wanted to feel this in all my life, but Y/N.... I love you." I stared at her. I watched a tear drop down her eye.

"And I can't love you because well..." I stood up and pulled my hilt out of my belt. I held it in between us and looked back up at her. She placed a soft hand on my cheek.

"I love you Kylo Ren." More tears fell.

"Come find me." She connected our lips and tugged my hand towards her. I quickly pulled away and saw that she turned on my lightsaber and pierced it through her stomach. I pulled it out and stared at her eyes. They slowly closed as her body collapsed into my arms. I dropped my lightsaber and grabbed her body. I kissed her forehead and laid her softly on the ground. I picked up my saber and my mask and headed back to the base. It was time for the Jedi... To end.