Chapter 3~

YOUR POV

About three weeks had passed since I had woken up and I was finally being released from the hospital.

They said everything looked good and all I needed now was for my bones , cuts, and bruises to heal and then I'd be as good as new.

I was happy that nothing was permanently wrong and that I'd be okay eventually.

All I wanted now was to see Jimin.

"Come on b/f/n, you have to help me." I groan as I almost fall.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry, here." she says, holding the door open wide.

I move into my house on my crutches then fall back onto my couch.

It felt great to be home.

"Can you bring me some water?" I ask b/f/n who simply nods before disappearing into the kitchen.

Being home made me feel instantly a little better.

It took a huge weight from my shoulders knowing I would be okay.

"Have you called Jimin lately?" B/f/n asks upon returning with my drink.

"I haven't called him since the day I woke up. We've only texted here and there." I say and a grin appears on her face.

"Then let's FaceTime them. I'm sure he's dying to see your face." She says and I laugh and give her an okay.

Seeing as my broken arm was my dominant one I was basically incapable of doing anything normally with my strength.

So She grabbed my phone and did all that was needed to FaceTime and then she called them.

She seemed even more excited because along the way, I didn't know when, but she somehow learned to speak fluent Korean.

It rang around two times and then he picked up and when he did a giant smile came onto his lips as his face lit up.

It was the best sight I had seen since I had woken up.

"Y/n! You're awake!" Taehyung yells, popping up in front of the camera.

His voice made me wince a bit.

"Please try not to yell. She seems to be very sensitive to not only noises but everything after the accident." B/f/n says and Jimin's face instantly turns to worry.

"Is she okay? Is there something wrong that she didn't tell me about?" Jimin asks and b/f/n glances from me to Jimin.

"There's not. It's just that she's still recovering and so we have to be gentle with her is all." B/f/n says truthfully and Jimin looks sad.

"She'll be okay, I promise. The doctors said she just needs to take it easy and relax and then she'll be as good as new." b/f/n says and I nod and give a small smile.

"Also, I have a special surprise for you guys." b/f/n grins and my eyebrows furrow in confusion.

A surprise?

B/f/n never told me anything about a surprise.

All seven of the guys look just as confused as I feel.

"What surprise?" I ask, totally confused.

"This." she says and pulls a plane ticket out of her pocket.

When I read it my eyes widen.

"How did you? Why? How much were these?" I ask in disbelief as I stare down at the plane ticket to Seoul.

"Thank me later when you're in Seoul making out with your boyfriend." she grins and Jimin's eyes widen along with the others.

"When are you coming??" Namjoon asks, now over ecstatic.

"It's dated for next week." I say then my eyes trail down to the thing and they furrow.

"But this is only a one way trip". I say and she grins bigger.

"Yup, that's because you're gonna be moving in with them!" she says and my eyes widen.

"Moving in with them?!" I ask along with all of the guys but one.

"Yup, Jin and I planned the whole thing." she says and all of the guys look over at Jin who smiles widely.

"Well I know how much we all miss her and I know how Jimin keeps saying he wants her at his side, so b/f/n and I talked, a lot, and decided y/n would be happy and safe here. Plus I'm sure we all want her here and I know for a fact Jimin won't mind sharing his room with her so I figured, why not." Jin says and I feel tears coming to my eyes.

"Thank you guys so much." I say as I begin to cry.

I throw my arms around b/f/n and thank her a million times.

"No need to thank me. I know how much you love these guys and it's time that they get to see you too. I'll come visit when I can get the money together but until then I want you to have lots of fun for me." she says and I smile and nod.

"Please recover quickly so we can have lots of fun when you get here!!" Hoseok says, shining brighter than ever before.

"Will do." I smile and I see Jimin smiling the biggest smile ever.

"You have to keep your promise from last time." he then says and I smile knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"What promise?" B/f/n asks and I shake my head.

"Ooh I bet I know." she grins but I elbow her with my non dominant arm and she laughs.

"Well anyways, Y/n needs to rest so she can have a speedy recovery for you guys so she'll call you later alright." b/f/n says and they look as if they don't want to hang up but they do after saying all of the goodbyes.

"Thank you so much for this. It really means the world to me" I say and b/f/n smiles.

"I know, that's why we did it. We just want you to be happy and I know you'll be happiest at Jimin's side." she says and I lean forward and hug her again.

She was the best best friend in the world and I couldn't thank her enough for this.

I was happy.