Chapter 7~

YOUR POV

"Let's go walk around and shop!" I say excitedly at the guys who were all being lazy and sitting around on their phones.

"Why not just relax." Yoongi suggests.

"But.." I begin to whine and Jimin looks a bit taken back and confused on what to say.

"If you really want to, I'll take you." Namjoon says.

"Really?!" I ask, growing excited.

"I wanna go too!" Taehyung says as he springs up from his seat.

"Me too" Jungkook adds as he stands as well.

"The more the merrier." I grin.

"Well obviously I'm coming too." Jimin mumbles in which I reply with a big smile.

"Let us get ready and then we can go." Namjoon says and I nod then sit down on the couch where Jimin once was.

From the other couch I could see Yoongi sitting there watching TV as Hoseok laid his head in his lap as he played on his phone.

Even if they denied it, Sope was real and very well alive.

My two baby bias wreckers in love.

Awe.

"Ready?" I hear and I look over to see the four guys standing in a small group.

"Let's go!" I say excitedly as I loop my arm around Jungkook and Tae's then pull them outside with me.

Today was gonna be fun!
___
JIMIN'S POV

"Why isn't she pulling me along like that." I mumble to myself but Namjoon catches it.

"Is somebody jealous?" He mocks.

"Of course not! Why would I be jealous of them? Y/n loves me." I say confidently.

"Whatever you say, bud. I can see right through you though." he grins but I just brush it off.

We end up going to a restaurant to eat and of course, I ended up diagonal from Y/n instead of next to her.

"When we get back to the dorm we should play video games!" Taehyung says cheerfully.

"I wanna play too!" Y/n says with excitement in her voice.

"Of course you can!" Jungkook adds, just as excited.

He had never had the chance to play video games with a girl before so of course he was all for the idea.

"She can sit by me when we play!" Taehyung smiles.

"That's not fair, she's sitting next to you right now." Jungkook frowns.

"So?" He adds.

"She likes me better anyways." Jungkook says and Taehyung's eyebrows furrow together.

"She likes me better actually, right Y/n?" He asks and Y/n looks torn.

"Actually, she likes me the best." I add in and they both snap their head in my direction and speak together.

"Yeah right!"

Yeah right?! She's my girlfriend!

"Y/n tell them you like me better." I pout.

I wanted them to know it was I whom she loved.

"I love all of you guys." she says and I frown.

Well that's not what I expected to hear.

"We all know she likes me best." Namjoon says from beside me and y/n smiles.