Chapter 24~

YOUR POV~♡
-
About a week had passed since the incident and I was glad to hear that they were able to stop the bleeding permanently.

Of course i'd still have to be very very careful but as far as I knew, I'd be okay.

"Ready to go home?" Jimin asks as we near the plane.

I nod my head and wave goodbye to b/f/n before boarding.

My eyes felt heavy and tired and all I wanted to do was sleep.

I had already confirmed that I wanted to sleep on the plane ride back to Korea and that's exactly what I was going to do.

We sat exactly how we did on the plane ride to America.

"Are you feeling okay?" Jimin asks for the thirtieth time today and I give a small smile of reassurance.

"Yeah, I'm just tired is all." I say as I close my eyes and lean my head onto Jimin's shoulder.

I still felt bad for not telling Jimin about all of my problems and I wanted to make up for it somehow.

"When we get back do you want to go on a date?" I ask and he runs his thumb over the back of my hand.

"I would love that." he says and I smile and lean more onto him.

With that, I fall asleep.
--
"Y/n, we're home." I hear a gentle voice say as I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Just five more minutes." I whine.

"If you don't wake up no more kisses ever." He says and I turn over to face the window.

"That's more of a punishment to you." I mumble.

I then feel a hot breath on my ear and then Namjoon's voice loud and clear.

"I have a friend that's a girl who has a huge crush on Jimin. If you don't wake up I think I might just have to bring her over." he says and I get up, glare at Namjoon, and get off the plane.

Of course he'd use my weakness against me, aka, Jealously.

"What did he say?" Jimin asks as he joins my side.

"Nothing." I mumble as I wake ahead and rub at my tired eyes.

It was 4am in Korea and bitch I'd rather be asleep.

When we get to the dorm I sprinted to our bedroom and laid down.

When the light when off and the bed dipped I knew Jimin was there too.

"You'd really be okay not kissing me?" He asks suddenly.

"I mean yeah. I spent my life as a lonely person who wasn't kissing anyone so yeah, I could." I mumble.

"Fine then no more kissing." he says and I shrug.

"Next you'll say no more touching, huh?" He continues.

"Well I never said that but yeah, I could go without that." I say and he goes silent.

"Fine then you're on. First one to touch one another in a non friendly way loses." Jimin announces.

"Okay." I say simply before letting precious sleep take me.
--

JIMIN'S POV~♡

When I wake up the next morning I notice that Y/n isn't beside me.

I let out a really long yawn and stand up.

I was exhausted from the ride here but thinking about my date with Y/n tonight made me that much more excited then I already was.

Then I remembered, I can't touch her in an intimate way, nor can I kiss her.

Why the hell did I make a bet on that?

What does the winner even get?

I got dressed and ready before heading out to the living room.

When I got there I saw Y/n sitting in between Jungkook and Taehyung.

Her head was resting against Jungkook's shoulder as he watched the TV in front of him.

"Good morning Jimin!" Taehyung says upon noticing me.

"Morning." Y/n says as she keeps her head rested on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Don't you two have a date today? Are you excited?" Hoseok asks from the other side of the couch.

"Yeah." Y/n says and he looks from her to me then raises his eyebrows.

"Taehyung, move so Jimin can sit by his girlfriend." Hoseok says and Tae moves on the other side of Jungkook and I sit down in the open spot.

"How long have you been awake?" I ask and she glances over at me and then the clock.

"Since like nine." she says and I see the clock says twelve.

"What have you been doing this whole time?" I ask.

"Hanging out with Jungkookie-oppa" she says.

"Oppa?!" We both says, mine shocked and Jungkook's confused and even maybe a little disgusted.

"Well everyone here is older than me and told me to call them Oppa. So yeah, Oppa." Y/n says.

"Jungkook likes being called baby boy better." Taehyung says and Y/n nods.

"Then I was hanging out with my baby boy." she says and seeing Jungkook's reaction had me crying out.

"Don't call him that, he enjoys it too much!"

"Ease up Jimin. Y/n likes all of us too, she's not just yours." Jin says as he appears in the living room.

Y/n laughs a little and sits up straight.

"Guys, just so you know, Jimin and I have a little bet going on so if you see him try to kiss me or anything like that don't let it slide." Y/n grins.

So she hasn't forgot about the bet.

Sigh.

"Will do." They say and she nods.

"How are you two gonna go on a date if you can't be intimate?" Namjoon asks as he walks into the room.

"Simple. We'd just go and hang as friends would, ya know. I don't know about him but I'm not losing this." she says as she glances over at me.

"I'm not either." I say but none of the guys look convinced.

"Well have fun with that." Namjoon laughs.

"Let me go get ready and we can go." Y/n says as she pats the top of my head and flees down the hallway.

Today was gonna be interesting.