Chapter 21~

"Fuck." Y/n moans as I move my tongue over her,  causing her to squirm under me.

I never imagined I'd be doing this In my girlfriends best friends bathroom but I guess there's a first for everything.

"Oppa." Y/n moans as she tugs at my hair which makes me even more turned on then I already was.

I bite my lip and speed up my pace which makes her panting become heavier and her begging to become more desperate.

"Oppa I'm gonna- fuck." She moans as she reaches her climax.

I remove my fingers and stand up.

She drops down on her knees in front of me and without warning pulls my pants and boxers down then takes me In her mouth causing me to suck in a sharp breath.

"Fuck Y/n." I hiss as she wastes no time in making the feeling of desire that much stronger.

As she sucks me she keeps eye contact which of course turns me on ever more.

When I begin to feel the pleasure building up in the pit of my stomach I moan and she speeds up.

Soon enough I'm cumming while moaning out her name.

When she stood I had to try to regain my balance.

My knees felt weak from what just happened seconds before.

"I love you." She grins and I smile down at her and kiss the top of her head.

"I love you more." I say and she smiles before grabbing my hand and tugging on it a bit.

"We should get back out there before they expect something." She says and I nod and follow beside her, hand in hand.

When we get out to the living room I see that the party is still here and it seemed to be getting more energetic as the night went on.

"Where did you two go?" B/f/n asks, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I had to puke." Y/n lies.

"You threw up? Are you okay?" She asks back in Korean.

I knew they were speaking to each other in Korean rather than English because I was here.

I was quite grateful for that.

"Yeah, I'm alright. I guess it just didn't set well in my stomach." Y/n says and B/f/n nods.

"Well take it easy on the alcohol." she says in a  warning tone before walking away.

Y/n turns to me and laughs a little before taking my hand and pulling me back out to dance.

The rest of this night should be interesting.
-
This wasn't interesting at all.

As a matter of fact, I was pissed.

Y/n and b/f/n had gotten so drunk that they made a game between the two of them to see who could give the most guys lap dances.

Since Y/n was really drunk it was hard to convince her not to do it so what was I supposed to do, watch as it happened?

"You're first baby." She purrs as she climbs on top of my lap, facing me.

"I better be the last too." I say and she smirks.

"Is my little Chim jealous?" She asks as she starts to move her hips on me.

"Damn right I am." I growl as I grab her hips lightly as she moves them back and forth.

"I don't want anyone but you." She slurs her words as she begins to move her butt right over my private part.

I hiss as I grab her face and bring her lips to mine before pressing my lips to hers roughly.

Soon enough we're in a heated make out session and she's totally forgetting about the whole lap dance thing.

"Get it Hyung." I recognize Jungkook's voice say and I pull back a little to see Taehyung staring in shock as Jungkook and Namjoon looked a bit surprised but not at all at the same time.

Y/n suddenly pulls back and runs away holding her mouth.

"Wow who knew kissing you would make her puke." Namjoon jokes and I shake my head and run after Y/n.

When I find her she's throwing up in the toilet and crying.

I let out a breath and stand beside her and hold her hair back.

When she's finished she lays slumped against the wall with a tear stained face.

"Why are you crying?" I ask gently as I kneel down beside her.

"I just realized I could have died in that accident." she says and my chest feels heavy at her words.

Why was she bringing that up now?

When did she even think of that?

"What if B/f/n hadn't found me in time. They said I would have died." She says and more tears fall from her eyes.

"She did find you though, and you're okay." I say reassuringly.

"I have a secret." she mumbles.

A secret?

"What secret? What are you talking about?" I ask, now starting to get worried.

"About the crash." She whispers and my heart beat starts to speed up.

"What about the crash? Y/n you're scaring me." I say seriously.

"We didn't say anything because we didn't want to scare the guys or you but it's not just over like that. There's more to it." She slurs and my eyes widen.

"Y/n you're really scaring me. What is going on?" I ask, feeling tears in my eyes.

"It hurts, Jimin."