Chapter 19~

"What? Really?!" I ask, my excitement coming out.

"Yes, really. We really want you to see B/f/n and we thought what's a better way than to fly you out to America with all of us. Not only do you get to see your best friend but you get to stay with us too!" Namjoon smiles brightly.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you!" I say as I fling my arms around the tall noodle baby.

"No need to thank us. We're just doing what makes you happy." Jin says with a smile.

"When are we going?? And for how long??" I ask and Jimin smiles.

"We're leaving tomorrow and staying for a week." he says and I feel excitement.

"I have to go call B/f/n. Thank you guys so much!" I say before running to my room and flinging myself onto the bed.

As much as I loved being here in Korea I really missed b/f/n.

I call her on skype and wait for her to pick up.

On the third ring she answers.

"Yooo!" she says and of course I say it back.

"What have you been up to?" She asks.

"A bunch of different stuff. You?" I ask and she shrugs.

"Just chilling." she says.

"Well tomorrow prepare for lots of fun!" I say and she looks confused.

"Why?"

"The guys and I are coming to visit tomorrow and we're staying for a week!" I say and her face lights up.

"Really?!" She asks and I nod while smiling widely.

"I'm excited you're coming back!! I'm also excited to meet your little boyfriend again." She mocks and I laugh and shake my head.

"It's gonna be so much fun!" I say and she pouts.

"Now I don't wanna wait till tomorrow." she says.

"I don't either." I say back, then my attention get taken from her as I hear the door open.

I look over to see Jimin walking in.

I smile and turn back to the screen.

"What are we gonna do first??" She asks and I shrug.

"Whatever you want is fine. I imagine the guys will be tired and want to sleep." I say and Jimin lays down beside me and starts messing with the bottom of my shirt.

I glance over at him to see him looking directly at me with the look in his eyes.

Thirsty hoe.

"I gotta let you go, I'll see you tomorrow okay!" I say and hang up.

I bet you can assume what happened next.
___

The next day came quickly and we were already boarding the flight to America.

"I bet you're excited to see b/f/n." Jimin smiles once we sit down in our seats.

The seating was three In a row.

It was Jimin by the window, me in the middle, and Namjoon at my side.

In front of us was Yoongi by the window, Hoseok in the middle, then Jin on the end then lastly was Jungkook, Taehyung, and one of their stylists.

"I am, I'm very excited!" I smile as I bite my lip in excitement.

"I'm glad." he smiles as he grabs ahold of my hand.

"There's so many places I wanna show you when we go." I say as I glance up at him.

"Like?" he smiles.

"Wherever it is, can I come?" Namjoon asks from beside me and I pull away from Jimin and turn to him.

"Sure." I say excitedly and he gives me a really big smile.

"Yah why did you let go of my hand?" Jimin pouts to get my attention.

"I felt like holding Namjoonie's hand." I tease as I grab ahold of Namjoon's hand.

Jimin makes a face before grabbing my hand back and placing both in his lap, causing my body to turn to him.

"I won't share her with you, Hyung" Jimin says and I laugh a little and bring my hands up to Jimin's face and pull him in for a kiss but he doesn't kiss back.

"Ah I see how you're gonna act." I say as I pull back and lean backwards In my seat.

"I was only kidding." he says and I glance over at him then turn my head back and shut my eyes.

"Wake me up when we get to America." I say and smile as he huffs.

Ah I loved messing with him.

He's so adorable.
-

JIMIN'S POV~♡

"Y/n wake up. We're here." I say as I shake Y/n just hard enough to wake her up.

She wakes up without any problem and basically runs off of the plane.

We all follow her inside of the airport and when we do we see her hugging B/f/n so tightly I could have swore they were both losing oxygen.

When they finally pull back I notice both of them are crying.

"Don't cry Y/n! If you do I will too." Hoseok says as he makes a sad face.

"I'm sorry I'm just so happy." she sniffles and wipes the tears then smiles.

"Off to my house we go!" b/f/n announces and we all follow after her.

Being here in America for unwork related things felt a bit weird but at the same time I was glad we didn't have to work and instead could use this time to actually live a little.

It was going to be amazing.