Chapter 17~

YOUR POV

"Woah! Little Chim is finally scoring some." I hear and I rub at my eyes and see a girl which makes my eyes open completely.

From beside me I see Jimin blushing profusely.

When he notices me he seems to realize that we're both naked from previous night events.

"Get out!" He hisses as he turns his head to the girl I didn't know.

Who was she?

Why was she here and in Jimin's bedroom at that.

"Okay, meet me in the living room in ten." she says and winks before heading out.

"Good morning beautiful" Jimin says but I wasn't having that.

"Who was that girl? Why was she in your room?" I ask, my voice serious and my face emotionless even though my mind was assuming the worst.

"Oh her? That's my best friend." he says.

"Your best friend?"

"Yeah, we've been friends since we were young." he says.

"Oh hell no. I read fanfics and I don't like the sound of that" I say and he looks a bit confused.

"Why is she here?" I ask.

"I'm not sure." he says.

I pull in my lips and stand up, taking his shirt from the floor and pulling it over my head.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"To shower." I say and grab my clothes then head to the bathroom.

After I shower I get dressed in a turtle neck and leggings.

I slip on a pair of socks then head out to the living room where I find all of the guys surrounding the girl except for Yoongi and Namjoon.

No one even seems to notice my presence.

I bite my bottom lip and sit down beside Namjoon.

"Good morning." He says as he smiles down at me then everyone looks at me.

"You're awake." Hoseok smiles.

"Mhm." I mumble.

"What's wrong? You seem upset." Taehyung frowns as he glances over at me.

"I'm fine." I say.

"I bet she's fine. She scored some last night." the girl says and I glance over at her to see her smirking as she punches Jimin in the arm.

I was already starting to not like her.

"Aish quit it." Jimin says as he pushes her back a bit.

"She's cute Chim, didn't think you'd get someone like her." the girl says.

"Just stop." he says and she laughs a bit.

"So, how long have you been living here?" The girl asks as she looks over at me.

"A little while now." I say and she nods.

"Ah must be hectic living with them." She says.

"Not really. I enjoy their company." I say and she laughs.

"Surprising. Out of everyone why this guy?" She asks as she jerks her thumb to Jimin.

I make a face as I glance from her to Jimin.

"Why are you here by the way?" Jimin asks.

"I can't just come to visit my best friend?" she asks.