Chapter 22~

"What do you mean it hurts?! Y/n seriously." I say now beginning to freak out.

When she doesn't say anything I move my head to see that she's asleep.

I let out a breath and pick her up bridal style and carry her to the guest bedroom.

I lay her down on her side and head out of the room.

What did she mean secret?

What did she know that she wasn't telling me?

I go out in search of B/f/n and when I find her I pull her to the side.

"What?" She slurs.

"What's wrong with Y/n?" I ask and she shrugs.

"What is she not telling me?" I press.

"That's not my business to tell you Jimin," she says before walking off.

So there really was something wrong with her..

"Is everything alright?" Namjoon asks, appearing at my side.

"Can we talk outside?" I ask and he gives me a small smile and nods.

Once we get outside I lean against the railing and let out a sigh.

"What's up?" He asks.

"You remember the accident Y/n was in, right?" I ask.

"Well yeah, how could I forget?" he asks, eyebrows
furrowing.

"Well she told me there was more too it. She said she hurt but she wouldn't explain what." I say.

"Are you sure she's not just confused? She did drink a lot." Namjoon says and I pull in my lips and shake my head.

"I really don't think she's confused. Even B/f/n said something about it." I say and he begins to look very worried.

"Do you think it's something very serious?" He asks and I shrug.

"I don't know. She told me everything was fine but clearly it's not." I say.

"Well did she seem fine when you were just with her?" He asks.

"She just said it hurts." I say.

"Maybe you should go stay with her." he says and I nod and head back inside but when I do I hear a piercing scream and my eyes widen and I run towards the noise.

Once I get closer I notice exactly where the noise is coming from.

Y/n.

I burst through the door only to see Y/n coughing up blood while she's covered in it.

"What happening?!" Taehyung asks frantically as he looks at the scene before him in horror.

"Call an ambulance! Now!" I yell and Namjoon nods and rushes out of the room.

I run to Y/n's side.

"What's going on y/n?" I say worriedly.

"Jimin it hurts so much." she cries as she pukes up a lot of blood.

I was terrified.

Soon the ambulance comes rushing in and they take her away.

As much as I wanted to go with her Namjoon volunteered to since he speaks English.

I take B/f/n's car and drive to the hospital too.

She had to be okay.

I couldn't lose her.

I almost lost her once and I can't lose her again.
-

When I got to the hospital I saw Namjoon standing with a man and a woman.

Once I got closer and Namjoon noticed me he ushered me over.

"Jimin these are Y/n's parents." He says and I bow then turn to Namjoon.

"Is she alright? Is she going to be okay? What's wrong with her?" I ask and the woman gives me a sad smile.

"I don't know how much you know but Y/n isn't healthy right now." she says and I feel my heart sink.

"What's wrong with her? Please." I plead.

She says something and then Namjoon translates.

"After the accident they were sure everything was okay but then they informed us that an accident like that would leave problems forever. Even if they were small ones it could still form into bigger ones. When Y/n got into the accident she had a lot of internal bleeding that they managed to stop but somehow it started again. If they aren't able to stop the bleeding she won't make it." he says and I can't stop the tears that fall.

"Thank you guys for bringing her here. Thank you." Her father says and Namjoon nods with a sad smile.

"All we can do now is wait." Her mother says and we sit.
-

"Y/n really loves you, you know that right?" Y/n's mother says and I turn my head to look at her.

"Really?" I ask, smiling.

"You're all she ever talks about. Sometimes when we'd be sitting at home she'd say to me. "Guess what" and I'd say what and she wouldn't hesitate in the slightest as she'd say "I love Jimin." you really are her everything." her mother says and I feel tears stinging my eyes.

"Do you think she'll make it?" I ask.

Her mother gives me a sad smile and lays her hand on top of mine.

"Y/n is a strong young woman. I believe she can make it through this." she says and I close my eyes and take in a deep breath.

"Just please, promise me to always stay by her side." her mother says and I open my eyes and nod.

"Of course. I promise." I say and she smiles and stands then walks over to her husband and sits.

"How are you holding up?" Namjoon asks as he takes her spot.

"I barely am." I breath and he wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"It'll be okay Jimin. No matter what happens I'll be right here to get you through it. She may be your girlfriend but she's my best friend and I'm terrified too. I know she'll be okay. Right now all we can do is wait and be strong, for Y/n." he says and I nod and lean my head against his shoulder.

"I can't lose her Hyung, I can't." I say and he rests his head on mine.

"I know Jimin, I know." he says softly and I close my eyes and release a shaky breath.

Please be okay Y/n.

Please survive, for me.

---
A/n; Also, the story only has a couple chapters left. ((((((':