Chapter 7

The week went on and I met Niall everyday in Statistics and we walked out together.

"So, theres a party tonight?" he asked as he waited for me to grab my bag.

"Yeah. This week I believe its at your frat house. It usually is." I replied.

"Ok. Just checking. You going?" He looked over at me as we exited the room. I nodded. He did too.

The walk was silent as there was nothing to say. He had that look on his face again though.

"See you tonight?" He asked before turning the corner.

"Yeah. See ya." I said walking to my car as he walked to his.

When I got home I figured I was in the mood for shopping.

"Hey Bella," I shouted as I walked in the house.

"Yeah?" she said coming out of the hallway.

"Wanna go shopping?" I asked swinging my key around my finger. She nodded. We got in my car and I drove to the closest mall.

"I was thinking, I want another party dress." I said as we walked through the mall doors.

"Umm, maybe H&M might have some cute ones." She suggested.

"Ok."I agreed as we walked towards the H&M.

I ended up finding a deep purple, brick red, and a navy dress I liked.

"Im not really feeling the blue one Cas." Bella said as I stepped out of the changing room.

"Yeah, the shoulders are weird."I said turning to see my sides in the mirror.

I bought the purple and red dress and a cute crop top that was on sale and Bella found a pair of jeans and a top as well. We checked out and headed for the food court to eat.

We sat and ate then decided we would look around at a few stores, not sure what else we needed. I stopped at Victorias Secret.

"Imma run in here." I said. She nodded and went into the Pink section of the store. I went over to the panties section and picked out a few cute pairs. I got one with lace trim, one with all lace, one with a matching bra, and a fancy red pair.

I paid and met Bella in the yoga pants section.

"There on saleee!" she exclaimed. She loved yoga pants. Seeing the price, I got myself a pair and she got 3.

We walked out of there and headed towards the parking lot.

"Cassie?" I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around to see Niall with two other frat boys from his house. One blushed. It was Louis. My ex.

I swallowed uncomfortably and looked quickly down at my feet then back up at Niall.

"Hey Niall," I said smiling. "Oh, this is Bella, my best friend and room mate." I said gesturing towards Bella. She walked over and greeted Niall.

"Im guessing you know everyone in my frat house," he started. I nodded. So did Louis. I looked away awkwardly.

"Well, we better get going," I said to break the silence.

"Alright see you tonight." Niall said before I turned and started walking. I swear he winked at me but I wasn't sure. I was trying to get away from Louis.

"So, whos Niall?" Bella asked as we stepped out onto the sidewalk. I appreciated that she didn't bring up Louis.

"Hes the new frat boy. Hes in my Statistics class." I explained. The whole ride home was silent except the radio playing Bruno Mars.