Chapter 15

••Cassies POV••

"Cas? You in there?" I heard Bella say.

"Cassie," I heard a deeper voice now. With an accent. Niall.

My eyes shot open and I quickly turned over so my back was to the door. All the rustling of the covers must have told them I was in there cause I heard the door open and close.

"Cassie?" He asked like he wasn't sure if I was in here.

I pretended to be asleep but I wasn't very good at it.

"Hey, uh, I just wanted to apologize for tonight," Why was he apologizing?

"I over reacted a little when I saw you and Liam and I guess I didnt know what was going on between you two and, well, us. I dont know whats going on between us but I want to know. What are we Cassie?" he sounded different than he normally did. Calm. Confused. Almost, hurt.

I rolled over. My eyes locked with his. His eyes gave it away. The sparkling blue eyes I remember from the other day were dark and full of confusion. It hurt me to see him like this but I couldn't do much. I was just as confused as he.

"Uh," I said sitting up. "I dont know. What do you want us to be?"

He sighed.

"Well, what do you want us to be?" He asked. Then an idea hit me. I smiled. It seemed crazy and I think Im hungover but it sounded like a good idea to me.

I got up off the bed and walked over to him. I stood a few inches from his face. I leaned over to his ear.

"Maybe another night can decide that." I whispered as a smile grew on my face. It was 12 am and Bella was here but I didn't care.

He seemed shocked at my request and looked at me to see if I was joking. He noticed I wasn't and seemed surprised then he smiled. I leaned in and kissed him. He pulled away quicker then expected.

"Cass, are you still drunk?" he asked.

I shrugged.

"Hungover?"

I shrugged again.

"I dont want to be taking advantage of you." he said staring me in the eyes.

I shook my head and grabbed his jacket. I pulled him by his jacket with me going backwards and almost tripping over my own feet. I connected our lips as we stumbled to the bed. Once my legs hit the bed I stopped. We stood there not breaking the kiss as I took off his jacket.

"Cassie I-" he said as we broke apart for a second.

"Shh" I said pecking his lips one more time. "What bad could come from a little fun?" I asked smiling uncontrollably.

•• Nialls POV••

Oh wow. I didnt want to take advantage of her at this state but I could use something to blow off steam.

Tonight was going to be a fun night.