Chapter 21

••Nialls POV••

I ran down the stairs and for the door.

"Woah man, where ya goin?" I heard Zayn say from the other room.

"Got to go." I said opening the door and carelessly running out.

When I reached my car I shuffled my keys in my hand to find the right one then unlocked the door. I stumbled in and started the car and closing the door. Hospital next to the yogurt place.

I quickly drove towards the hospital. I passed Cassie house and looked over. No cars. So where was Cassie car? on the way driving I saw police cars around a scene. A car crash. A big one too. I could just barely make out one of the cars. It was Cassies.

I stepped on the gas and drove as fast as I could to get to the hospital.

Once I was there I parked and ran in.

"Cassie Jones" I said to the lady behind the front desk.

"Well isnt she popular," she said looking at her computer. She got in a car wreck what the hell do you think? No ones going to show up?

"Second floor room 23B" she said as I nodded and jogged to the elevator. Once I got on the second floor I looked both ways down the hall. To my right I saw Bella on a couch with her face in her hands. I went over and sat down next to her, rubbing her back to calm her.

"Hey, she'll be alright. Cassies strong." I said to try and calm her down.

"What if they mess up? What if she isnt strong? Why if," she stopped herself. "What if shes dead?" she finished, looking up at me. Her eyes were red from crying and her hands wet from tears.

"Bella, I believe in her. She'll be fine" i said hugging her tight.

We sat in this little waiting room for probably two hours before a nurse came out. She walked over to us. Bella stood up quickly.

"You can see her now." the nurse told us. I stood up next to Bella. We nodded as we walked together down the hall. Once we got to the door she stopped. She looked up at me. I grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze. She let out a sigh and walked up to the door way. I stayed behind her because I knew she would want a moment alone.

I walked a step away from the door and leaned my back against the wall and let out a sigh. I could hear Bellas voice but couldnt make out the words. After about two minutes Bella came back out and hugged me. Was Cassie really dead? That was the first thing that came to mind. She wasnt crying so I guess maybe not.

"Is she ok?" I asked.

She nodded into my chest. I sighed in relief.