Chapter 13

••Cassies POV••

I walked over to my closet and decided to wear my red dress tonight.

I heard a knock on my door.

"Im going to get dressed then im leaving." Bella said on the other side.

"Ok.". I replied slipping into my dress. "Can you zip my dress?" I asked before she walked away.

"Sure." she said zipping the back of my dress. "I like this dress on you." She said smiling before walking away.

I smiled then walked in front if the mirror. I did look good in this dress. I opened my drawer and stared doing my makeup. Dark red eye shadow with a winged eye liner and a light lipstick.

I put my black heels on and grabbed my phone before heading out into the hallway to the door.

"Cas? Zip mine?" Bella said stepping out of her room holding her dress.

I nodded and walked over and zipped her dress. I smiled as she turned around and her dress twirled. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed some water as Bella stepped out of the hallway.

"You ready?" she asked picking up her keys off the counter.

"Oh let me grab a jacket." I ran down the hall and to my closet. I searched around until I finally found my crop leather jacket.

"Ok, lets go." I said catching my breath from almost falling while running in heels.

We walked out to her car and climbed in. We drove off and ended up getting stuck in traffic so we got there 30 minutes later.

We walked up the front lawn and were handed a shot at the door.

"Classy." I joked as we walked in.

Brad showed up right as we stepped into the living room and kissed Bella on the nose.

"Hello." he greeted me. I smiled back before looking around. I turned back to talk to Bella but she was already gone.

I started walking around and was handed a beer. Me and Bella usually stayed together and danced while getting hammered before she started seeing Brad. I made my way to the kitchen to be surprised.

"Liam?!?"

He looked over. It was Liam. I ran over and hugged him.

"What are you doing here??" I asked pulling away.

"Got kinda kicked out of University of Colorado..." he trailed off.

"What?! What did you do this time?" I asked as we both giggled.

"Nothing actually, just celebrating spirit week thats all." he said smirking as he leaned back against the counter.

"And how were you 'celebrating spirit week'?" I asked using air quotes.

"Well, it was black out so when the professors got up on stage I figured Id help because I felt they weren't showing enough spirit so I had a buddy help me and we dumped about 100 gallons of black paint on them. They didn't seem to like my effort very much. They didn't know it was me though but the next day was pajama day or slumber party or something so they all had their pjs on and they weren't on the stage so nothing could fall but my bud hooked us up with these strong confetti cannons so we filled some with pillows and others with teddy bears and another with condoms so we pelted them but they saw us so yeah." He explained.

"Really?! Thats awesome but sad to hear you got kicked out."I said trying to not encourage his behavior too much.

"Yeah, and we got it on video." He said smiling as I did too.

"No way!" I said as people started staring for a bit.

He showed me the video and it was amazing. We laughed at their faces and reactions before being handed another beer.

"Ive missed it here." he said after taking a sip of his beer.

"Its nice in LA isnt it?"

"Yeah, but most I missed you." he said looking down at his feet. I chuckled then lifted his chin with my finger.

I stepped closer to him and stood up on my tippy toes to put my forehead against his. It was cold but I felt it warm under me. I smirked as his cheeks turned pink. I leaned in and connected our lips for a few seconds before pulling away.

"I missed you too." I whispered against his lips.

I got down off my toes and turned my head to see Niall standing outside the kitchen holding two drinks. His eyes full of anger yet confusion. Uh oh.

|| Oh no! Ciall or Ciam? Next chapter soon!||