Chapter 10

••Nialls POV••

"I figured we could hang. If thats ok with you if corse." I said with a small smirk on my face.

"Sure," she said stepping aside letting me in.

"Im guessing you know the place pretty well from Sunday." Bella said leaning against the counter.

"Yeah, a little." I said. I defiantly knew where Cassie room was.

"Ill be in the tv room." Bella said walking past us and down a few stairs.

"Come here." Cassie said grabbing my wrist and leading me down the hall. She opened a door and I recognized the room. I chuckled seeing the sheets on the bed were changed from Sunday.

"What?" she asked looking at the expression on my face.

"Nothing, nothing." I assured her.

She walked over to desk and grabbed her macbook. She sat down on her bed with it on her lap. She patted the spot on the bed next to her. I walked over to bed and sat down next to her. She clicked a few things then set the laptop on our legs so it was right in the middle of us.

"Ever heard of photo booth?" she asked. I shook my head. She smiled and clicked on an icon on the screen.

The camera turned on and our faces popped up on the screen. I stuck out my tongue which made her laugh at the screen.

"Wait." she told me. She clicked around and next thing my face was being stretched. She tried to contain her laughter but she burst out laughing as I pulled a face. I laughed along with her.

I positioned the laptop so her face was being stretched and we both laughed. She put different effects on our faces as we laughed non stop.

"Its already 10, wow." Cassie said checking the time on her phone. We ended up on our phones and watching tv after photo booth. I looked over at her.

"And..?" I asked.

"Its late." She said.

"Its not like theres class tomorrow" I said staring up at the ceiling.

"Yeah but maybe its time for you to go. I wanna get some sleep."

"I cant sleep here?" I asked looking back over to her. A smile grew on my face as she seemed shocked at my request.

She turned her head and stared up.

"My car is broken. I cant drive home." I lied. She chuckled.

"I have a car." she said.

"Maybe I dont like your car." I said sarcastically.

"And whats wrong with my car?" She turned to face me again.

"Its blue. I cant get rides from blue cars."

"And why is that?" she asked going along with this little game.

"See, when I was 5," I started. She pushed my shoulder.

"Fine. You can stay. Just for tonight." she said. I smiled.

She turned the tv volume down and grabbed some pajamas and walked into the bathroom.

She walked out in fuzzy black pants and a grey shirt.

"Is that my shirt?" I asked putting one arm behind my head.

She looked down. Her face flushed with embarrassment.

"I, uh..."

"Its fine. Its sexy on you." I said smiling.

"Oh, uh, these are yours. I don't think jeans would be comfy to sleep in." she said handing me my sweatpants I lent her. My smile grew.

I got up off the bed and took the pants from her. She walked out of the room to go brush her teeth and I changed my pants. The thought of her in my shirt kept flashing through my mind. I laid on the bed, day dreaming as she walked in.

"Deep in thought?" she asked. I jumped a little coming our of my trance.

"I guess." I replied.

"Well, the guest room bed is made. Its right across the hall." she said pointing out the door.

I pouted. She kept pointing and staring me in the eyes. I got up and walked over to her. I brushed shoulders with her before walking across the hall. I stood in the doorway and made a puppy dog face back at her. She rolled her eyes and walked away.

I climbed into the bed that was neatly made. The sheets were an offset white similar the ones on her bed Sunday night. The comforter was offset white, blue, and yellow striped. I tried to fall asleep but something was keeping me up. I don't even know what it was. Nothing was really on my mind I just couldn't sleep. I remembered how Cassie looked when she walked in the room in my shirt. Breathtaking.