Chapter 12

••Nialls POV••

"That was you?" She repeated.

"Yea. We've been over this." I said.

"Oh,"

"Was it that good?" I teased as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"You honestly dont remember anything of that night?" I asked seeing she wasnt in the mood for my humor.

"No I, I remember waking up sore and with the sheets ruined but I didnt remember anything." She explained.

I chuckled.

"And I guess now I remember cause I had a dream about it." She quickly put her hand over her mouth I guess regretting those words.

"Ooh is that right?" I asked walking closer to her until our faces were just inches apart. She hesitated but nodded slowly. I licked my lips. "So thats what I heard last night." She seemed uncomfortable but she didnt back away.

"What are you thinking?" I asked smiling as she dropped her hand off her mouth. She didnt respond. I stepped closer closing the gap between our chests. I bit my lip as I started at hers.

I crashed my lips onto hers and our lips moved in sync as we stood there. I slowly backed her up against the wall not pulling our lips apart. I put my hand above her head against he wall. We released our lips as we both panted.

"Damn" I whispered. I could get used to this.

We awkwardly walked out of her room and into the kitchen where Bella was sitting.

"Oooohh what'd I miss?" she eagerly asked.

"Nothing." Cassie said rolling her eyes and opening the fridge.

We ate toast for breakfast while watching some weird cartoon with Bella. After I finished my toast I walked over to the sink and dropped the plate in. I heard some noise from down the hall. I recognized it as my ringtone. I ran down the hall and into the guest room and picked my phone up just in time.

"Hello? I asked since I didnt see the caller id.

"Hey man," It was Zayn. "Where ya been? couldnt find ya last night" he said.

"Uh, I was out." It wasn't a total lie.

"Oooh. Who was it this time?" he asked.

"No not like that." I assured him. He was my best friend from my other college in Arizona. We both moved to LA and joined UCLA together.

"Oh, I see. We were thinking about having another party tonight at the house, you gonna be home?"

"Yea, sounds great. Mind if I bring a few friends?" I asked.

"Yeah sure. They girls?" he asked.

"Yea."

"Nice bro, see ya soon."

"Bye." I hung up the phone. I walked back into the tv room with Bella and Cassie.

"Hey, theres gonna be a party at my frat house tonight if you guys wanna come." I said sitting back down on the couch.

"Yeah sure." Bella said checking her phone.

"Isnt it Sunday?" Cassie asked.

"Yeah." me and Bella said at the same time.

"What about class? I missed last Monday."

"Calm down, don't be a worry ward. We'll skip again or come in late. No big deal. Teachers should be used to us not coming to class on Mondays." Bella said to her. She nodded.

We just sat around on our phones and watching tv literally all day except for when we ordered a pizza for lunch.

"So, you're defiantly coming to the party?" I asked Cassie as we walked down the hall and into her room.

"Yes" she sighed. For a party girl she seemed to care about school.

"Im going to go. See you at the party." I said walking out over to the other side of the room where I put my jeans and grabbing them. I walked out of her room, down the hall, and to the front door.

"Bye Bella. See you later." I said opening the door.