Results are In! (New book)

Okay so I had a poll rolling for quite a while, (previous chapter) and I am pleased to say that there was an overwhelming majority of votes for another book where Kyle is Alive. Thank you to all those who voted and participated! I was given a large amount of cool new ideas to work with and will incorporate most of the voter's opinions.

Important notice:
The new book will be titled Spartans Never Die. The book will be out as soon as I post it, and if you cannot find it simply click on my profile and go through my works. It's cover will look like this,

So now you can pick the right book

So now you can pick the right book. However, this book is strictly a fan-fiction of mine and will not be included in the actual story-line. Kyle really is dead in the story-line. This story will be quite a bit shorter than Spartan 118, mainly because as soon as Halo 6 comes out, which is said to be around next year, I will release a New book based upon the events in Halo 6. I will make Spartans Never Die able to read without reading Spartan 118 so it will have a few more descriptions than normal, but shouldn't be a hassle to read. I will also continue to give regular updates on this book so don't get rid of it yet!
REMEMBER!
I continue to accept all fan art and ideas. You may send me anything you want to the email Spartansteele118@gmail.com or Casiorollo@gmail.com
So far I have received a disappointing amount of none so I would really like to hear your guys' ideas and any fan art. I'll accept anything and will post if wanted on my book. See you over at Spartans Never Die!!
-Steele out!