Sneak Peek Of Season 3!

Of course, I mean my version of season 3, not the show. I wish I was that lucky. Any way, if you've been reading this book (and enjoyed it), you'd see that I said the sequel for the story would be published in February. I'm sorry to say the premiere date might be postponed, but to make up for it, I'll give you a preview of the first chapter! I hope you enjoy!

*•*•*

Within minutes, Ladybug had made her way to the top of the Eiffel tower, enjoying the peaceful view of the City Of Lights.
"Didn't expect to see you here, Milady," a voice interrupted the silence.
Chat Noir sat down next to her and tucked his staff, now the size of a baton, away.
"I didn't think you'd be here either," Ladybug smirked, though she was glad he was there.
"Yea, Dad isn't home, so why should I be?" he shrugged and peered out into the city. "But why are you here?"
"I missed traveling from building to building by yoyo," she admitted.
"Yea, things have been pretty quiet," he nodded in agreement.
"Does your mom show any signs of awakening?" she asked.
He shook his head, letting out a sigh. "Still in the same state as she was 6 weeks ago."
"She'll be up soon," Ladybug reassured. "Malina is a strong woman."
"I know," he said lightly.
They spent the rest of their time talking about life philosophies, growing closer and closer.

*•*•*

I hope that captures your interest and will hook you into the sequel! It will be titled "What Makes A Home", so when it's up, I hope you'll check it out. Leave comments on how you feel about this!
-Nhi/Kat🌴💥