Just Hold Me Close Inside Your Arms Tonight

Gary himself didn't know how he had done this, but after screaming at his opponent that he should not touch him, he could somehow free himself from the stranger's grip, which was really a friend. Wherever the force needed came from, he was absolutely puzzling. But he didn't care. The main thing was that he was leaving the building at the moment. As if in trance and with a tunnel view, he finally left the places, which gave him a good and secure feeling. But since yesterday he felt more and more narrowed by the four walls of his life. Yes, almost crushed. So he wondered how this feeling could come at all. Was it about the most precious loss in life that one could only have? ...It would be possible.

On this thought, he ran briefly for a few meters into the alley, where he had awoken a long time before and then supported himself with his left shoulder on the house facade. Not a second later, he had already allowed his nausea, which had already been much too long, to get up and thus surrendered. Breathing hard and with tears in his eyes, where a volatilized and rolled over his heated cheek, he brought to light his empty stomach. But since he had not eaten anything for at least twenty hours, this organ also hurt him. When he thought he had stuck all the contents of his digestive tract, not only his throat burned. If he didn't know better, he would say smoothly that his entire body was on fire. The second shower, which had just been conceived, he now needed more than ever. He had already lost the fight with the miserable and probably clinging dirt on his body, but against this purgatory there was still a small chance to win it somehow. But if he didn't want to break down here and go home on the road, he had to pull himself together. He just couldn't fold. Although Gary had lost any forces and turned out therefore reaching to his car a heavy underpinned, nothing else remained to him, for the rest to try. Above all, he didn't want to be found in a stinking alley by any passer-by or by his friends. This incentive led him to pull it right through.

At midday, a black Mercedes with darkened windows drove up the driveway to a huge estate and then stopped a few minutes before a building, where a tall man emerged shortly thereafter.

"You don't have to wait, Chris. A feeling tells me that this might take some time. I'll contact you, as soon as I want to go back again." He told his driver, letting him know that he did not need his services so quickly.

After this Chris had given him an easy understandable nod, the man turned up on the heel and adjusted his sunglasses. On his way to the large and inviting doorstep, the gravel floor crunched under his feet with every step, leaving him to be more than just thoughtless for a very short moment. When he stood in front of the said door, he fished out of his trouser pocket the appropriate key and finally opened it. While the door slipped silently to the side, allowing him to enter, he took off the sunglasses and then entered with mixed feelings. First and foremost, because it wasn't his own home. The fact that he had been handed over by a close friend to whom this gigantic estate belonged not so long ago a code for the below-mentioned gate and the necessary replacement key, gave of great trust ...and the two had once been a spider enemy.

Somehow this was almost irony of fate.

The man smiled in himself. This one friend was really someone who couldn't be long following. Although he had often publicly humiliated this and made it public, he had never lost a bad word about him. When two years ago it became known that they had again gathered together and mutually distorted each other, the resonances were great. At that time, nobody really thought it possible that the constant feud of the great Robbie Williams and the returned Take That front man Gary Barlow would come to an end. Not to mention that they could ever become real friends. Just because of this, Robbie had the feeling that he should help his friend in a bad situation. Robbie knew quite well that it was now a bit selfish, but he did it not only for himself, but also for Gary. Meanwhile Gary had become for him, like a firm size which he didn't want to give anymore. For this he loved this man too much. To be honest, he had to thank him for his incredible career. Indeed, on his costs. Robbie had led the life, which was actually Gary thought. But after Gary's second solo album, a total flop and thus his musical career was completely put on the ice, he had nevertheless found in the private the very great happiness. Around the turn of the century he had married his longtime friend Dawn, with whom he had three children today. Actually, he could not be happier now. He had founded his own family, who loved Gary above all else. His musical career, which he itself always had desirably  ...and of course also at last, the renewed friendship to Robbie.