You're Stuck In A Hole And I Want You To Get Out

About three or four hours were to go to the country since Robbie freed Gary from his wet-cold prison, brought him here to the hospital, sung him into sleep, and had found his little friend the way back to bed shortly thereafter. After the new cabling of Gary's, all friends had remained so long until they were eventually asked by the chief physician personally. Since the four agreed that Gary couldn't be alone now, they gave the treating physician, of course with a request for confidentiality, pure wine and then let him know that Gary was going through a very difficult and unsightly separation. On this revelation and the promise not to tell anybody about it, he gave the friends right that his newest and famous patient should by no means be alone. Under the condition that no more than two people should be in the room, he finally gave the guys his consent. To make the whole thing officially for the few days, he had also put up a quick letter, if anyone should ask questions from the staff.

So it was because of this one condition that the doctor had still pressed on the eye that Robbie was now the only one who was sitting with Gary on the bed of the patient and so he watched over him. As Robbie was not willing and did not want to be dissuaded from pulling away from Gary, Howard and Jason had finally given in and thus cleared the field for this and Mark. But Mark could not stand it on Gary's side too long. In the constant sight of Gary, the urgent need grew into the arms of his wife Emma. Whereupon he just couldn't stay longer.

Now that Robbie was alone again with Gary, he was pushed more and more into the corner by the growing silence and felt an immense pressure that heavily weighed on his shoulders. With every second that passed, this unbearable burden felt as if he were carrying the entire weight of the world. Knowing what had happened to Gary last night dragged his nerves so hard that he could barely make a clear thought. In his head, thousands of questions whirred around, to which he hadn't even a single answer. But over all these questions there was one that cried correctly for the reason. ...Why Gary? Why?

As his thoughts circled around the big Why, his mobile phone suddenly announced, which demanded his attention. Actually, Robbie didn't have the slightest desire to go, but by the ringtone, it could only be Ayda. In the same breath, where he was fishing his mobile phone from his pocket, he glanced quickly at the speed of his watch. Since the big pointer already indicated after seven o'clock in the evening, he wondered why he had not thought of reporting to her. His friendship with Howard, Jason and Mark in all honors, but he would certainly have used Ayda more than the others. Besides Gary ...and also Mark, she was once the most important person in his life at all. She had made him to a better man than he was a few years ago. With Ayda he had clearly drawn the big lot. He couldn't wish for a better woman on his side.

As soon as Robbie had accepted the conversation, he could already hear the voice of his beloved, who immediately fell into the house with the door and asked where he would remain. When he mentioned something about being in the hospital, Ayda got a sudden shock and thought that something bad had happened with him. Robbie could calm her down by telling her that he wasn't the one who had done anything and needed a hospital stay. However, he didn't want to tell her on the phone what had happened and asked her to come here. At this request, Ayda had no choice but to go to her husband, if she wanted to know what was going on.

In contrast to his previous behavior, which Robbie had shown this day, he couldn't this time even turn his look away from the clock. Constantly, he had to check whether the time had pity him and didn't wait too long for Ayda to turn up here. What happened after half an hour. There was a knock at the door. With the subsequent opening, Ayda was already looking and wanted to know the same breath that had happened. But when she saw Gary, she stopped abruptly and fell in silent.

"Ayda. Finally, you're here." Robbie stood up and had to take her into her arms.

While he gave her the greatest possible hug, and her sweet perfume in his nose, Robbie pressed his lips to hers and could not let her give her a big kiss. Just as Mark had been, he also felt the need to go to the spouse's arms and confess once more his sincere love. Although Ayda had nothing to do with such a greeting and would welcome it at any time, she had the uneasy feeling that behind this attack something serious would have to be.