Where Is The Danger

He had done it. ...He had really done it!

He, Robbie Williams, had indeed put his then hated and best friend today, Gary Barlow, hand and this way also helped to a perfect and unforgettable highlight of pleasure. Wow. It had not only been personally a more than varied, drastic and adventurous experience for him personally, but it would definitely have been the headline that would go more than once around the world. However, since nobody was interested in how it was at the time of Gary's second shoulder surgery, fortunately their actions did not go unnoticed. This small, dirty and somehow sweet secret that they shared now, of course, was only the two what and was therefore without exception behind closed doors. Although the local hospital doors here, could not really be described as closed.

Despite all this, Robbie was more than happy that he had led Gary to the land of hopefully good dreams with his handwork. After all that had happened so far and also because of recent events, his little friend needed more than much sleep. The only thing he got when Robbie took him in his arms. Since Gary could continue to treat his mind to a deserved break, Robbie managed to get him back to bed with carefully crafted gestures. When he saw him lying in the white bed sheets and calmly sleeping, it was still warm at the sight of his heart and so he then went to his little friend in his bed, lay on his side and took him in half and safe hug. Finally, Gary should enjoy the soothing sleep as long as possible. But the longer he watched him sleep his eyes became more and more difficult with time until he finally fell asleep.

Meanwhile, in the canteen, where Mark, Jason and Howard had already gathered and sipped a strong cup of coffee, the three friends in a sitting room tried to somehow deal with this unfamiliar and intricate situation until one of them began to speak their thoughts out loud.

"I still cannot believe all this. Why does it have to happen to Gary ...and then, shortly after Dawn broke his heart?" Mark was the one who still couldn't understand this extremely compelling story here and it was more than just getting under his skin.

After Howard had taken a slightly larger mouthful, he threw Mark over the edge of his cup a no less ignorant look and nodded this only silently. Although they had had to go through a lot together, but this was clearly the worst life and friendship test they had ever experienced, pushing them to their limits, for the most part far beyond. Although he and Mark had left their own about three hours ago, none of them wanted to know how far Robbie was before them. For him, it must certainly be the hardest to get along with it. For somehow Howard could imagine, that he didn't want to lose his new friendship with Gary. In his opinion, he really did everything that made a true friend ...and that was what Gary needed now too.

"If you ask me, there's something wrong at all." Jason raised his concerns shortly thereafter.

"How do you mean? I mean ...in which way do you think?" Mark hadn't the slightest idea of what Jason's line of thought looked like.

"The more I think about it, the more I get a bad feeling about the whole thing. ...What if Dawn got blackmailed by that bastard? How high is there the probability that this also goes to his account and he wants to destroy Gaz systematically with it?" Jason finally spoke softly of a point that no one had ever dared to even verbally to "aloud" to the language bring.

"You think that Dawn blackmailed this guy into this ugly and inhumane separation and so ...to take our captain ...out of the sails once and for all, until he goes down with the ship and pulls him into his wet grave?" Howard then lowered his voice to the same frequency Jason was speaking to, trying to circumvent the inevitable, which included the previously unspoken sentence and thus the frightening revelation, with a metaphor.

"Oh my god. If that's true then that means Gaz is hovering more than deadly!" Mark whispered so softly at the time that Howard and Jason had their difficulties understanding him at all, and by the way was absolute and rock-solid, just for that reason the security around Gary had to be reinforced again, that they should forward their suspicion immediately to the friendly police officer, where he pronounced his first name and threatened to hyperventilate to the end, "I think we have more than necessarily and immediately Timothy teach in it, what we suspect. We cannot just stand there and sit idly by and watch this miserable bastard kill Gary more than torturously slow. We cannot even allow that in the least. We ...we ..."