Give Me A Call If You Need Someone To Save

Silence. While a rather frightening and visibly uncomfortable silence was spreading throughout the room, which was generally more than unusual for a recording studio, one bit by bit the unbearable and overwhelming feeling of emptiness came over and left one here with each one present icy shivers that they felt again and again on new. The result of this, of course, was that within a few seconds, all the hair on the neck and let the respective owner inevitably plunge into a hole abysmal. The case also triggered a very oppressive realization of where a picture opened up and thus one was shown what the frightening reality really looked like. It was like a puzzle, which was more than finally finished. But what you saw there was just outrageous and hard to imagine. After all, who would have guessed that the purest nightmare ever hid behind a weighty and impermeable black curtain? Definitely nobody. 

With the current knowledge that there was a rape behind Gary's rejection of them, which had to endure a second night last night, Howard, Jason and Mark could do nothing but stare at their mutual friend with a look of horror. While wondering what kind of real nightmare Gary had landed in, where the woman first ran away from him and then became a victim of an almost incomprehensible and double sexual crime, the three could not be more different react. After Mark had sat down to understand this terrible story here, Howard, on the other hand, went to the nearest and the furthest corner of the room. Only Jason remained completely motionless and couldn't avert his shocked gaze from Gary. For the picture in front of him, like a completely desperate and introverted Robbie, who had now reached his end with his powers, made him think ...and especially his own person. Something Robbie had said harshly to his face yesterday was somehow right. He wasn't entirely wrong about his accusation. Of course it was not the case that he liked to hear himself talking. No. Definitely not. It was just that he was happy to help his fellow human beings with good advices, and now and then, at least if someone didn't feel that he was being properly treated, said honestly how he saw it. Even then when the person didn't like it and dropped it into a deep hole of self-doubt. Which's didn't come from somewhere after all.

Realizing that Robbie was a better friend to Gary than himself in this very difficult time, he had to admit that he should finally turn his prejudices towards the younger and undoubtedly under the nonexistent rug.

"Rob. I'm ... I'm really sorry for what I said and blamed you yesterday. I didn't mean to criticize you while you seemed to have tried everything for Gary to be a good friend ...which certainly doesn't have to be easy for yourself." Jason tried an acceptable excuse and wanted to know about Robbie by the way he came to this knowledge, "How did you know that at all? I mean ...Gaz cannot possibly have said it to you on your own, right?"

"He doesn't. I ...I came for it myself. ...What wasn't that hard to guess, after I found him in a very bad and withdrawn state, clasping his legs and fully dressed under a cold running shower." Robbie managed just in a weak voice.

In response to this description of the picture, Jason first had to swallow and wondered what it would have been like if he had found Gary in the circumstances. He could well imagine that sooner or later Gary was closing in on him because of his psychic mumblings and getting away more and more.

"So I have to admit now that Gary really cannot ask for a better friend by his side like you are. Your yesterday's reaction to me and how you try to keep all of us from Gaz because of what happened to him at a distance, had been right there yet. You ... you didn't do anything wrong. I, on the other hand, have made the mistake of never giving you a hundred percent chance because of my concerns. ...That's also because I expect you to somehow, that you could throw the next buck at any time and make everything broken again. But now I realize that this is completely wrong and you go to the greatest lengths to make it all right for us ...and especially Gaz."