Don't Be Too Hard To My Emotions

After Robbie had ventured into the dark hole and had gone to Gary's side, Howard, Jason, and Mark were standing there with their mouths slightly open, trying to understand what was going on with their mutual friend. In spite of their different conceptions of what might have happened in the last night, none of the friends could guess what hell Gary was going through. This picture, where Gary was buried alive by Robbie's embrace, and was thus no longer to be seen, was more than just breathtaking. There was a pure discomfort in the three friends. As Gary had shown so far this day, it had been hard enough to experience him this way. But what they saw now, none of them had expected. Not even beginnings. To see Gary so much, already hurt.

Since the three remaining guys were no longer doing nothings and Gary would rather stand aside, they finally entered the small room with a breath. After only a few steps, they found each other again at the side of their mutual friend, went straight to his knees before him, and laid out a hand on his shoulders and back, out of curiosity and sympathetic sympathy. The subsequent overreaction of Gary didn't take long. At the moment he stiffened, and while he was a little loud with a weak voice and a scarcely existing voice, that his friends who had joined him no longer had to touch and keep away from him, he tried to get rid of Robbie's embrace somehow. But Robbie kept his friend so well that he couldn't do anything about it. Howard, Jason and Mark were so shocked that they lost their balance shortly afterwards and thus landed on the ground with the ass. Their glassy eyes reflected her horror and absolute lack of understanding in one. What the hell had happened to Gary last night that he had recently shown this strange behavior? That wasn't normal anymore. While they were asking this one question, the three of Robbie were asked to leave the room instantly and leave them alone. Though Howard, Jason, and Mark were reluctant to do this one favor, they were somewhat reluctant. Shortly after leaving the small room and closing the door behind Robbie's instructions, the three friends remained completely speechless.

"What the hell was that? So I've never seen Gary before." Mark tried to finally make up his mindlessness after a felt eternity and had to sit down to play it all down somehow.

"I don't know how you see it, but I find Gary's behavior extremely worrying. Whatever happened last night, I guess I don't even want to know now." Jason was getting an uneasy feeling about the whole thing, so I wanted to remain in the dark about what had happened to Gary.

"You should've seen him before. When he had awakened from his anesthetic, he had looked at me as if I wanted to do something to him. After he had also fallen out of the bed, he had tried to keep me at a distance by all means. Whereupon he finally locked himself up on the toilet. ...It was as if Gaz ...was afraid of me." Howard felt the previous scenario personally for him personally and told the two of them what a few minutes ago had occurred here.

To the explanation of Howard, Mark could not leave his eyes of this and no longer understood the world. Why should Gary be afraid of Howard? Okay, Howard could look a bit wildly and daring, but he would never want to harm a friend. Not to mention the name of Gary. None of them wouldn't even dream of causing any, harm to their captain. Besides, Gary was really a good and loyal friend who could never be lost. Actually it was for everyone within the group, but Gary was the only exception. Take That would be without him just any former boy band, which had already reached its expiration date for some time. Despite their previous age, they continued the phenomenon further and thus proved that it could still work. Encourage the other boy bands to make sure that nothing needs to be final.

"Gary is afraid of any fears is obvious. But I think it's unlikely he's afraid of you personally." Jason thought it was impossible for him to develop a deep-seated fear of one of them.

"How would you call it? Whether you believe it or not, he was clearly afraid of me. You should've seen him look at me. ...As if I were someone of a monster."