He Stayed Over Chapter 6

I heard my voice call out.

"Whatt? Stop yelling!" he sounded like a child.

"How'd you get in here?! How do you know where I lived? And why are you eating my snikers?!" I yelled.

"First of all, the door was unlock! You have to be more careful, people can come in and steal your stuff or rape you!" He pointed at me moving his finger.

I stood there thinking.

"Second of all, remember we meet and..." he skipped the mud and friends laughing at me parts."I saw you headed for these apartments. Kind people near here told me you lived here." He took a bite of the sneaker bar.

"how charming." I sarcastically said.

"And third of all......" he swallowed."I was hungry."

I went up to him and snatched away the bar from his hands.

"Hey!" he winned.

"Too bad!" I took a bite and mocked him.

Zach made a face at me but I ignored him. It was silent for a while. Then I realized he was still here.

"Why are you still here anyway!" I asked as I pushed him.

"Like I said I was hungry!" he smiled. "and I wanted to see you."

I felt warm.

A little too warm...

"W-well we see each other at school."

"But we only have one class together."he brushed his hair back.

"Well its late.....you should head back home." I took a few steps back.

"Can't I stay for the night?"he asked.

"Of course not!" I turned and headed to my room hoping he'll go away."Go home!" "Wait!Carolina!" he raced to get me. I ran to close my door at him.

"Go! There's no need for you here!" I jumped on my bed and hugged my pillow.

"Let me stay for the night..." his voice was pleading."I can't go back home."

I began to wonder.

He was rich handsome guy who has a hot dam car, can have a party every weekend,and his parents were fucking rich and working most of the time.

Why wouldn't he want to go home?

I could hear him lean back on the door. "I have problems too, you know...."

I quietly walked to the door and held my hand on the door knob.

"What problems?" I whispered aloud.

"Open the door and I can tell you about it."

I know he just smiled right now. I could tell. but what if he's just lying? Just for me to open the door for him. Then again, I can tell when someone's lying. I could see it in their face.

And so...I slowly turned the knob. I opened the door a little just so that I could pit my eyes and see him. Zach was sitting down on the floor. He turned to look at me and smirked.

He got up from where he was standing and opened the door all the way. I just looked up at him. He was taller than me probably by 4 inches.

"Thanks." he grabbed my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. But I lifted my hands only him to push him away. "No." I later pointed. "Sit here." He sat on the side of the bed while I leaned on the wall on my bed hugging the pillow again.