Chased Chapter 9

After school, Hailey invited me to go eat with a few friends and I asked her if I could invite McKenzie. Thankfully she knew who she was.

"Remember at 5 o'clock sharp!" she reminded me.

"5 o'clock." I repeated.

"Alright." Hailey smiled and waved, making her way down the hallway.

Now on my way to next class...

I hoped the day would be over soon, so I can hangout with Hailey and McKenzie. I felt like there was a new me. Like if the unluckyness faded away. This made me feel a little more confident in myself. After all these years I thought I was the only one who could never have a friend. I didn't wanted to hurt anyone...

"Oh.....its you."

I stopped in my tracks and turned my head to see Riley. She had her skyblue shirt half buttoned,high brown heals,blue short shorts, of course wore her layers of make up, and her blond hair down.

Why do I even bother?!

I ignored her little hiss and walked away.

I took just about four steps until I heard a familiar voice.

"Why'd you call me here?" his voice sounds frustrated and furious.

Is he pissed off about something?

I turned around and looked back.

Zach was right there with Riley standing in front of each other.

What's this?

I sneaked in closer till I was at the corner of the hallway, just a few feet away from their conversation.

"I wanted to talk to you." I heard Riley say.

"Damm it Riley, I don't wanna talk to you right now!" I heard Zach yell and walked the opposite direction of where I was.

"Okay I can leave now." I thought.

"Hold up!" I can hear Riley desperately trying to stop Zach from leaving.

"What?" He harshly asked.

Eavesdropping to their conversation I hoped they wouldn't notice me.

"Why are you being nice to her?"

"Who?"

"Don't act stupid!"

"Don't be so irritating!"

"I'm talking about Carolina! Ever since she tagged along this school you changed!"

"I'm the same guy I'll ever be!"

"No your not! You used to be that player in school every girl drools over!"

"And girls still drool over me."

I could see his little smirk on his face.

"Then prove it to me!" begged Riley.

"P-prove?"

-------------ZACH'S POV---------------

"Yess.....I want you to prove to me."

Riley came closer to me. Making me step back a few times and then leaning against the red lockers.

"Really Riley.....your a player too! Go get some other guy!" I tried to push her away but she looked at me with those breath taking eyes.

If only she wasn't like this.

She flipped her hair to the side and stared at my lips....I knew what she wanted now.

Closer and closer she came to my mouth. Her body leaning against mines, and her innocent look made me fall into her spell.