NOT AN UPDATE New Story?

Hey guys, i just wanna say thank you for almost 300 reads on this trashy story. Idk why any of you actually took the time to read this. I honestly thought this story would get like 3 reads and now it has so many. I love you guys. Also, i might be thinking of writing a new book called The Room. I'll put in a short description later on in this announcement or whatever you want to call it. Also, if you haven't please read my story "Dance With Your Heart and Your Feet Will Follow." It's not the best but i worked hard on it. Thanks 😊. If any of you were wondering, i'm a girl, i like Twenty One Pilots and Panic! at the Disco and yeah. That's me. Okay byyyyeeee.

Oh yeah here's that description:

Jenna, 16, was just your average teenage girl. She went to school, did her work, obsessed over bands, and played piano. Everybody thought she was perfect, but only she knew she wasn't. Jenna hated herself, hated everything she every did and ever waned to do. She wanted to escape from the train wreck she called her life. Nobody saw what was happening to her. Nobody knew how she felt. 

Everybody seemed to like Jenna, she was a great girl. At least that's what she thought. Somebody out there hated her, and nobody knows who it is or why. But something happened to Jenna, and she doesn't know how.

Jenna has no memory of how she got into that room. How did she end up there? Who put her there? Why did they put her there? How will she get out? Will she ever be saved? Will she ever see her beloved Tyler again?

So yeah if you guys would be interested in reading something like that let me know. You can comment on this or on the (almost identical) announcement on my other book or you can message me. Sorry i haven't been writing. I forgot about this app, oops. If you have any other ideas or questions let me know. Okay byyyyeeee have a nice day (or night depending on when you read this) Stay healthy, drink lots of water, eat something, take care of yourself. 🖤💜🖤